• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
What the hell is Poutine?

amazing.

250px-Poutine.JPG

Slizz

Poutine is awesome. It's the one dish in Miami I have no idea where to get.

Fries, Gravy, Cheese Curds..... I need to create a poutine food truck or something down here.

We dont have that here. As far as hangovers go, 3 in 1 trays usually fix me right up.

43_curry-rice-chips.png

Was drunk in the city last night and nearly inhaled one of these. Alcohol makes them ten times better.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I see your poutine and I raise you Super Fries/Nachos available all over southwestern U.S.

l.jpg

6348144203_2de47135de_z.jpg

I personally prefer the super fries to the super nachos, but you can't go wrong either way. Luckily for people who have a craving Albertos, Gilbertos and subsequent "O" Mexican restaurants (the restaurants are not related BTW), they are open 24 hours a day. Best drunk/high food at 2 AM.

Kad5

Joey Baddass - Eye got this bada$$ x @ActionBronson track... Eye think imma drop it soon

Eye? He talks like an idiot.

He might be jumping on that 'third eye'/ pseudo-mystical esoteric bullshit that The Underachievers have been riding on.

Don't get me wrong though I actually kinda dug The Underachiever's last mixtape but mostly for the beats than anything else.

Poutine is awesome. It's the one dish in Miami I have no idea where to get.

Fries, Gravy, Cheese Curds..... I need to create a poutine food truck or something down here.

Looks like a different version of wet gravy fries from the Hat in L.A.

I see your poutine and I raise you Super Fries/Nachos available all over southwestern U.S.

l.jpg

6348144203_2de47135de_z.jpg

I personally prefer the super fries to the super nachos, but you can't go wrong either way. Luckily for people who have a craving Albertos, Gilbertos and subsequent "O" Mexican restaurants (the restaurants are not related BTW), they are open 24 hours a day. Best drunk/high food at 2 AM.

My man that stuff is the bomb..Gotta love the Mexican mom and pop joints...

nah, fuck that T. when's versace python out.

edit: sorry, kind of marathoned through sopranos recently. now i got the voice of christopher and paulie stuck in my head.

cacophony

that shit should drop this summer, whenever he releases his album

i have so many crazy beats tho. just gotta wait for the right opportunities

Esch

Banned
Eat a dick, the midwest already won.

Introducing the Slinger:

This article is about the food. For other uses, see Slinger (disambiguation).
"St. Louis Slinger"

The Slinger is a Midwestern diner specialty typically consisting of two eggs, hash browns, and a hamburger patty (or any other meat) all covered in chili con carne stew (with or without beans) and generously topped with cheese (cheddar or American) and onions. The eggs can be any style. The Slinger is considered to be a St. Louis late-night culinary original. It is described as "a hometown culinary invention: a mishmash of meat, hash-fried potatoes, eggs, and chili, sided with your choice of ham, sausage, bacon, hamburger patties, or an entire T-bone steak.

olivette_3.jpg

i have actually eaten the above before, from that location and it is fucking amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom