• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some obscure guy, trust me he's good:

3674346190-1-450x450.jpg

Download here

!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the word on new Deniro Farrar project? I'll download later today

I really like it. It's not as great as DESTINY. altered, which is 22 tracks of "omg," but it's damn good. And the 2nd bonus track, Based World Remix, as the final track = *face exploded*

CRS

I need a glass of scotch and a blunt now. Can't even use my pipe for this album. That'd be too disrespectful.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I mean, I had faith in dude, but JT really delivered, holy fuck. Every song on this album has charm. I'm just completely enamoured at the thing right now, I should be studying but this is too good.

Tunnel Vision, Strawberry Bubble Gum, the Spaceship song, all fantastic. Why is this album so good?

Cudder

I mean, I had faith in dude, but JT really delivered, holy fuck. Every song on this album has charm. I'm just completely enamoured at the thing right now, I should be studying but this is too good.

Tunnel Vision, Strawberry Bubble Gum, the Spaceship song, all fantastic. Why is this album so good?

5793084977340406120122.gif

HiiiLife

JT blessed us.

DominoKid

only idiots and popgaf doubted him.

jt da gawd.

havent listened yet lol

//B1G

Banned
exactly. He got banned for quoting Earl lyrics lol. The funniest thing is that other dudes in here drop it all the time in the same context and never catch that

yeah that's what i was about to say. i've seen that shit at LEAST 10 times in here. guess you gotta get lucky

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Goodness, that Complex article is turrible.

The new Krit is good. I really do like aggressive Krit when he seeps through.

Lawd this new JT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom