• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen your avatar before, welcome.
Well, seeing as that was literally my first post on gaf, I should probably change it before I get confused with someone else on another part of this forum. and thanks!

Any of you listen to that new hieroglyphics album that dropped out of nowhere last week? About to throw it on, it's been forever since I've listened to them.

Cudder

My daily dose of ass shots on instagram by searching #pawg has been infested with dick pics..wtf, I don't even...is nothing sacred anymore? Fuck

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hahah the MTV Fanatic with Funk Master Flex and Eminem as the fan
Eminem 'I got Billy Crystal here'
Flex 'I didn't even know he made records!'

DominoKid

White Tan off that new Kevin Gates tape >>>

i78L6L3tIxcfw.jpg

IrishNinja

damn, i missed the esha clowning...'s cool though, i had shit all figured out at 23 too, dude's couldn't tell me nothin'

for real though, ducats & job security are only gonna get rarer, it's a good lane you're in bruh and i'm happy for you m'man

sorry to always donnie shit up when im drunk but yeah that new kid knows nas won, that's what matters in life

also tbh i find that leprechaun action bronson pic highly offensive, don't really care for the stereotype of my peoples bein that tall nahmean

IrishNinja

how can you hate mitch hedberg

also i can only assume a CK fan would be familiar with patrice o'neal (RIP) but if not, definitely jump on that, was just rewatching elephant in the room and shit was killing me

edit hahaha fuck reading shit that's my word

HiiiLife

Weird question but for non black hiphop lovers here, are your fam/freinds surprised you listen to it? (i guess this is mostly for white dudes here lol)

Dads Samoan and my moms Hawaiian. And yes, they're somewhat surprised. They usually listen to local island music and reggae. Pretty much all of my uncles and aunts do. And cousins. Lol. It's safe to say that my brother and I are the only ones into rap.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I know I am repeating myself but has anyone heard that new Alchemist EP with Willie the kid besides me?

I mean All this unneeded negative blah blah blah going on in this thread cause nothing good enough has dropped recently to calm the natives.... And a quality project has actually dropped that was produced by alchemist and barely a peep in here about it.

Macca

Weird question but for non black hiphop lovers here, are your fam/freinds surprised you listen to it? (i guess this is mostly for white dudes here lol)
Dunno. I kinda started listening to my own music when I was about 15-16, not giving a fuck about what other people thought and at that stage I was listening to rock music.

Now I pretty much only listen to hip hop, and it turns out my cousin is into the exact same shit, so we get along pretty awesomely now.

Both white as fuck btw.

codhand

Watch Raw, Delirious, listen to Super Ninja by Pryor

repeat.

crazy homeless lady in my city can recite any passage from Shakespeare or Richard Pryor standup upon request. they call her The Shakespeare Lady, tru storaay

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Lmao I never said the world was at my feet or that I was the teflon don of life. WW was trying to shit on me (not the first time) so I merely corrected him. Facts only.

Plus im going to be poor after grad school until my residency is done anyway, no sweat.

Man, for real? You know it's all love baby.

HiiiLife

Man Jet Life is touring without Spitta? Oh c'mon son. I'm trying to see that dude live. Inb4JittersShitsOnCurrensy.

(Unless of course I'm reading this article wrong about the Red Eye Tour but I'm seeing everybody's name but Currensy's.) lol.

PBY

Banned
Naw, if you pay $200 I'll pay the shipping.

aite that works.

two things-
1- dont need/want the Rock band stuff.
2- are you sure u can't get more for this stuff, or maybe individually? i just wanna make sure your getting the best deal you can get. I don't really play much games/already have a 360, but I'm interested enough to help a gaf hop bro out at that price. But don't let me hold the price down, if u need money you need to get the most u can get

HiResDes

I'm not sure it would be worth it if you already have a 360, but yeah this stuff has devalued pretty quickly besides maybe the TE Stick.

Detox

I'll leave this to PP

2 Chainz on the Breakfast Club
- 2 Chainz needs to put out a healthy living book. Not just a cookbook.
- lot of talk about Luda and him leaving DTP.
- addresses the robbery and folks wanting him to wild west his way out of that situation.
Sounds like a great person, humble and hardworking. Deserves all his success.

Esch

Banned
Must have left his egyptian cotton underwear at the sphinx dry cleaners.

So i just went to get some CFA and i heard that rich gang million dollar song on the way and it made me think about the lost art of the posse cut. Maaan nobody puts real effort into that shit anymore. I can't even remember the last time I heard one that I even kinda enjoyed. Power Circle was ok, i guess. Cruel Summer couldnt even give us one good one. Jay could have thrown some roc dudes on la familia but dropped the ball. Sad shit, dudes.... when YMCMB is the only label that can floss together on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom