• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

EdjbSUL.png

Stuck in the 90's, Any kind of Irish etc

What's up gaf-hop, long time lurker finally posting here. I promise you won't see me posting about eminem or hopsin.

Musical Taste:

Pick a coast to rep - West
Favorite Artist - Common, though his recent output hasn't been too great
Best feature killer - danny brown
Favourite producer - Consistency wise, I'd go with Alchemist
Favourite album - Stankonia
What's in your playlist right now? - Run the Jewels, Giraffage, Mayer Hawthorne and Ka

GAF-Hop Discusses:

Rank Kanye's albums: LR>CD>Graduation>MBDTF>Yeezus>808s
Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Ghostface
Optional: Raekwon or Ghostface? ^
Is Illmatic > Nas' whole life? Nope, and I'd like to sign up for the Nas stan club
Who won? Jay-Z or Nas? Nas
Biggie or Pac? I like Pac but Biggie's quality to quantity ratio is admittedly better
Lil B? Is he a genius or mentally challenged? Neither, just regular smart
How do you feel about Macklemore? It's sat on my hard drive for months and I haven't found any motivation to listen to his album

My tastes are a bit all over the place, hopefully I don't shit this thread up too much haha

Tokubetsu

What's up gaf-hop, long time lurker finally posting here. I promise you won't see me posting about eminem or hopsin.

Musical Taste:

What's in your playlist right now? - Run the Jewels, Giraffage, Mayer Hawthorne and Ka

GAF-Hop Discusses:

Is Illmatic > Nas' whole life? Nope, and I'd like to sign up for the Nas stan club
Biggie or Pac? I like Pac but Biggie's quality to quantity ratio is admittedly better
How do you feel about Macklemore? It's sat on my hard drive for months and I haven't found any motivation to listen to his album

My tastes are a bit all over the place, hopefully I don't shit this thread up too much haha

I've seen your avatar before, welcome.

Musical Taste:

GAF-Hop Discusses:

Fantastic. Exactly what we need. Another Nas D rider.

Im joking, Welcome man!!

Esch

Banned
Yall can keep making fun of Des for that. It'll pass on to you next like some Indiana Jones curse fuck that shit

Tokubetsu

No way that ranking could end without putting Gambino at the bottom. Yes, Gambino is worse than Hopsin. This is now GAF-Hop Scripture. It is written.

Esch

Banned
Nobody's worried about you getting anything but your socks pregnant anyway
Agreed. I plan on raising and providing for my children after I have a graduate degree. Ill take that over the alcoholic bastard trailer trash you already have sleeping beneath bridges

DominoKid

Scott Mescudi ✔ @ducidni
“@UnofficialRVRB: @ducidni CuDi, any chance of doing MOTM 3 with Plain Pat & Emile?” Def happening! The Real Broski's Of Manhattan return!
12:10 PM - 25 Jul 2013
1,028 RETWEETS 801 FAVORITES

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Agreed. I plan on raising and providing for my children after I have a graduate degree. Ill take that over the alcoholic bastard trailer trash you already have sleeping beneath bridges

I think the dude who empties the trash cans in my office has a graduate degree. So, you have that to look forward to, I guess.

Esch

Banned
I think the dude who empties the trash cans in my office has a graduate degree. So, you have that to look forward to, I guess.
Nice prediction, but im 23 and have six figures to my name, three publications funded by universities and pharm companies in the pipeline, two degrees from a quality science department etc etc etc. You like to take little shots at everyone, no doubt, you worked hard to get where you are and deserve it. Certainly harder than me at any rate. But if you're trying to clown on someone you should pick a dude who's actually losing. Nice chat.

Mr.Swag

Banned
I feel like such a poser. Saturday I'm going to vans warped tour. I only recognize one name on the band list I think. And that's Cus one time I saw them live.
Idk, I am a fan of hip hop and some metal and some rock and a lot of reggaetton. But metal core and punk and hardcore are genres I don't really listen to. I just can't stand it through earphones or speakers. But it is great live tho.

So yea, I'm a be so out of place. But hey fuck it, live music.

DominoKid

Nice prediction, but im 23 and have six figures to my name, three publications funded by universities and pharm companies in the pipeline, two degrees from a quality science department etc etc etc. You like to take little shots at everyone, no doubt, you worked hard to get where you are and deserve it. Certainly harder than me at any rate. But if you're trying to clown on someone you should pick a dude who's actually losing. Nice chat.

are you dating a supermodel too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom