• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
My condolences to you broke motherfuckers. I've been there. I ain't broke anymore, but I've been there.
Just makes it that much sweeter when you find yourself making money.

codhand

yo Kameo to XCom and everything in between? it's like an episode of This is Your Life for your 360...

just found out Del is coming through, for 1G($1,000), so he's on that Every-Game-Verse-Must-Go! tip too

i remember an interview with Del, talking about how he would import Sonic games and was trying to learn Japanese and shit....

White Tan off that new Kevin Gates tape >>>

i78L6L3tIxcfw.jpg

My nigga.

Frank Ocean tore a vocal chord and cancelled his sold out Australian tour.

Probably wont be at OVOFest next week either.

Fuck airbody

And he deleted his twitter.

Man I didn't even think about how he could've tore a vocal chord. Stahp

Fuck airbody

Just look at modern Lauryn Hill. That shit is serious.

thabiz

Fuck airbody

theres also a rumor floating around the toronto scene that james blake may not be showing up either.

Esch

Banned
hopefully he recovers well. that shit is serious, but he purportedly has a small tear. the god does try to sing beyond his natural talent sometimes too, so im not surprised this happened.

Poor guy, hope he makes a full recovery.

On a side note, I'm just listening to Nostalgia Ultra again and am I the only one that thinks of that Simpsons episode when he says the bit about spaceships lifting off, only you could fly, etc in Strawberry Swing? You know the one where there's some armageddon and Lisa and Marge get on a spaceship to colonise on Mars, while Homer and Bart get on the ship going into the sun. I think it's just me.

Jitters

Weird question but for non black hiphop lovers here, are your fam/freinds surprised you listen to it? (i guess this is mostly for white dudes here lol)

My parents think its weird.

Fuck airbody

Man, this really sucks.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
My parents think its weird.

My mom loves hip hop. Us jews seem to have a thing for hip hop ingrained in us.
My dad pretends he doesn't like it but I catch him bobbing his head to my music all the time. And he was obsessed with bone thugs for a long time.

None of my friends bat an eye at me listening to rap, maybe in the 90's I had some friends who acted like fuckheads about it, but these days it's more surprising when someone hates rap music. In fact thinking about it, the only guy I know who has mentioned not liking rap, is also one of the biggest assholes I know.

That hall of fame cover is ugly as shit.

CRS

yo Kameo to XCom and everything in between? it's like an episode of This is Your Life for your 360...

just found out Del is coming through, for 1G($1,000), so he's on that Every-Game-Verse-Must-Go! tip too

i remember an interview with Del, talking about how he would import Sonic games and was trying to learn Japanese and shit....
I'm still excited for Deltron but I think Del is still an asshole for not wanting to tour with Gorillaz or at least show up at the Gorillaz concert in Oakland. There was an issue with money so I wonder if he was charging more because of Clint Eastwood's popularity. Also, a part of me thinks he regrets doing the track since that's the most successful track he'll ever be on.

Also discovered Jedi Mind Tricks. These boys are pretty bad too. I think I might've heard of them some time ago.

Why can't new artists like Jean Grae, Jedi Mind Tricks, and Psalm One be at the forefronts, instead of these awful rappers like Lil Wayne, Future, Gucci Mane, and 2chains?

Also if another mother fucker calls me 2chainz at school, I'm going to flip!

CRS

All I'm going to say is expand your mind.

Also, 2 Chainz is not bad. Just came around on Future; dude is god like with the hooks. Gucci is love him or hate him.

codhand

I'm still excited for Deltron but I think Del is still an asshole for not wanting to tour with Gorillaz or at least show up at the Gorillaz concert in Oakland. There was an issue with money so I wonder if he was charging more because of Clint Eastwood's popularity.

i'm sayin it musta been a low amount, cause again, he's coming to new haven, ct, for a fuckn G, seems pretty low for a legend like del

cover's and name's don't mean shit at the end of the day really.

Esch

Banned
Also discovered Jedi Mind Tricks. These boys are pretty bad too. I think I might've heard of them some time ago.

Why can't new artists like Jean Grae, Jedi Mind Tricks, and Psalm One be at the forefronts, instead of these awful rappers like Lil Wayne, Future, Gucci Mane, and 2chains?

I remember when I was in high school

SoilBreak

Banned

Real Rap <3

Detox

I'm not entirely sure of this but I don't think deltron really crossed over into Europe as much and that's where the money is for artists like him. Prodigy said Mobb make double for a show in Europe compared to one in America.

Esch

Banned
Thats cos us here in Europe appreciate hip hop more than you pagans on the US .. :p
Naw, you guys are just pseudointellectual neckbeards behind the curve. When the EU fails and Barcelona looks like Detroit there will be tity boi and juicy j in the cobbled european skreets.

IrishNinja

damn, that sucks about Ocean, sending positive vibes

also, CRS talkin that poop, chocolate all day

Muddy Waters 2 is finished!!!!!!

for real? ima be honest, i think it was killah kams that pointed it out a while back but reggie hasn't had that energy on tracks in recent times, i hope he's been saving it here cause i need more of that. i swear i can revisit damn near his entire discography

Also, fuck that swirl baby Drake!

see i was gonna say if you find yourself diggin Grae too much, feel free to read her twitter & lose faith (it's the modern day equivalent of reading Nas/KRS etc interviews in the source in the day), but this shit...i mean for one, after his initial mixtape & last 2 albums id say im a fan of his work. even if you disagree though there's no reason to call him out for some shit he didn't really any say in

It's kind of surreal seeing those Mack and Lewis pictures. Just a couple of years ago, they could barely get a crowd from a Rock the Bells festival going, now they got a street full of people wilding out.

Macklemore may mob out a street. But that motherfucker played here this year and still got both ID'd and charged entry to a major nightclub. Chump status.

Zero undergrad debt from a scholarship, will have no med school debt. I am a lucky man.

Fuck me, yall should clap for the homie peterb0y. Duke grad and probably at NYU law? Suffering from success.

Also I bet that drive in macklemore is at is super tasty.

Man I really can't understand the american college system. Crazy fucking money just to get an education. College is basically free here. Most people pay is 1500 per year if your family make money, for all schools. I mean shit I got paid to go to college just because Im from a shitty area or whatever. Got my degree this year and was cashing cheques every month, fees paid, with a part time job to keep me in cigarettes and horrible amounts of alcohol.

also tbh i find that leprechaun action bronson pic highly offensive, don't really care for the stereotype of my peoples bein that tall nahmean

That stereotype is pretty wrong tho. I mean Im 6'3 and Irish people are on average pretty tall.

So whats the deal with that fight stick? Part of the bundle???

mooooose

this da$h mixtape bangs but the quality is doo doo in all the worst ways

dude sounds a lot like q, ample comparison. not as charismatic. more like setbacks q with hnc tone.

its actually 100% darker than hnc. i wish it used the screwed voices less. shit goes and im coming around to the quality being shitty.

edit - richie k is essentially just tookie knows but even fucking scarier. goddamn. i could vibe to this all day.

double edit - forgot this guy was a product of Yams. probably the only asap affiliate who has a chance of popping. ferg sounds retarded, joey fatts has negative charisma, ashton matthews all around blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom