• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novid

Banned
Rihanna wining on a boat a lil bit to Meek Mill Believe It

noah.png

if you dont wanna fuck this broad you might just like dudes point blank.

I would.

But then again she got daddy issues...

and that S&M stuff.

and a overprotective mother.

Kid Cudi's twitter said:
“@UnofficialRVRB: @ducidni CuDi, any chance of doing MOTM 3 with Plain Pat & Emile?” Def happening! The Real Broski's Of Manhattan return!

— Scott Mescudi (@ducidni) July 25, 2013

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I can't believe this. Have y'all actually listened to her lyrics?

It looks like she's just making up shit.

http://rapgenius.com/Missy-elliott-the-rain-supa-dupa-fly-lyrics

http://rapgenius.com/Missy-elliott-get-ur-freak-on-lyrics

Just been getting into Immortal Technique for the first time, what are your guys thoughts on his music? Been loving it so far (listening to Revolutionary Vol. 1)

I like him as well. Good taste my dude. Came across one of his interviews when looking at Psalm One's stuff. Love this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv7w200rrcs

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I wouldn't want to catch Chris Brown disease on my dick. You know she's tainted with some disease that will make it beat itself off.
Also you'd go blind from that sweat gloss reflection off her Frankenstein forehead.
Nah man. Think about all the good things. Like if the boat breaks/crashes. The helicopter can just land on her head.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Nah man. Think about all the good things. Like if the boat breaks/crashes. The helicopter can just land on her head.

I'm pretty sure I could land a fleet of helicopters on that forehead. Forehead is so big asiana pilots crash trying to land on it. Forehead so big I built some low income housing on that motherfucker and now I'm a slum lord. Forehead so big I've got an alpaca farm on it and I keep loosing those furry motherfuckers in her eyebrows.

I'm pretty sure I could land a fleet of helicopters on that forehead. Forehead is so big asiana pilots crash trying to land on it. Forehead so big I built some low income housing on that motherfucker and now I'm a slum lord. Forehead so big I've got an alpaca farm on it and I keep loosing those furry motherfuckers in her eyebrows.

Dead

Not into Rihanna. Skinny, no ass, no boobs, huge forehead, etc. There are so many hotter pop stars right now. I think people overreact to her uber sexual persona.

Esch

Banned
Katy doesnt have that x factor for me. She seems like her fuck game would be pretty meh, but on the other hand she did satisfy a weirdo like Russel Brand for quite some time.

Still smash though obv.

DominoKid

Katy doesnt have that x factor for me. She seems like her fuck game would be pretty meh, but on the other hand she did satisfy a weirdo like Russel Brand for quite some time.

Still smash though obv.

Katy got some big ass tittaaaays. /chappelle.

she my #1 pop chick.

HiResDes

Bigger than life w chris brown is some poppy shit. But damn I love that song

FULLY LOAAAADED

Yo Peter you should check out that Key and Trap Money Benny EP. I promise you will like it, super catchy ass trap music.

Also can't wait to get home and hear that new Jae.

Also give me Iggy over Rihanna anyday. Also Kat Dahlia, FUCK YEA

I don't know what to make of any of this

publicity stunt. dj khaled is going heel. him, ace hood and lil wayne are gonna be the NWO of the rap game and start trolling everybody.

drake will be the people's champ.

Still smash though obv.

if russell brand of all people was tied down by her then that means she was definitely up to some freaky shit in the bed.

but yeah iggy > others being discussed right now. that music video for that shit song a few months back...hnnng. dat lapdance.

http://www.vladtv.com/mobile/detail/171337/

Apparently Nicki Minaj filed a restraining order against Khaled in NY.

Yo ughhhh

And with what Des said.. Iggy Azalea unnffff

I can't even give Khaled an L for this. The L belongs to Nicki's boyfriend, that dude who carries her purse and drives her around. He let this get to this level? Lol clearly dude has no presence, and if Khaled is willing to punk you then the whole wide world is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom