• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

I guess what Lil Sad just put for sale was a collection of their Soundcloud material. There will be an official EP announcement shortly.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The hell have I missed. I was on sabbatical for a few weeks.

-Not a fan of that new drake single. I know the radio will love it.
-Kanye has been showing up in places.
-I'm ready for the turn up. Dat juicy j album
-Where the hell is the Vic Mensa tape?
-I saw Riff Raff live. Shit was ignorant as hell.
-Saw flosstradamus live. Shit was godlike.

The hell have I missed. I was on sabbatical for a few weeks.

-Not a fan of that new drake single. I know the radio will love it.
-Kanye has been showing up in places.
-I'm ready for the turn up. Dat juicy j album
-Where the hell is the Vic Mensa tape?
-I saw Riff Raff live. Shit was ignorant as hell.
-Saw flosstradamus live. Shit was godlike.

Riff raff live was such fun, got really drunk, broke my phone and attempted to bribe a bouncer. Good stuff

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Clearly just the new wave way of forum conversation. Half comments.

...and second track with the horns? So good. Why aren't you people listening to this?

But that's why the pet store won't let Kanye in there any more. Why do people give a shit about that stuff?

coldvein

Banned
heres a dumb question:

sometimes i DL an album, put it on my itunes, put it on my ipod. when i'm looking through "artists" in my ipod it doesnt show up, but if i look under albums it shows up and plays. why is that?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
heres a dumb question:

sometimes i DL an album, put it on my itunes, put it on my ipod. when i'm looking through "artists" in my ipod it doesnt show up, but if i look under albums it shows up and plays. why is that?

Do you have it grouped accidentally as a Compilation? a lot of artists doing quick mixtapes don't ever tag their shit right and that could be it.

or there are two fields in the info box on itunes. The Track Artist and The Album Artist.

and in your iphone music options there is a switch that switches the music grouping from Track Artists (Off) to Album Artist (On). So if that info box has information for both Album and Track Artists it will disorganize your information based on the supplied information.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Love Danny talking shit about Sean. Funny stuff. And poignant at the same time.

Who has the guap, indeed, Danny Brown. Fucking hood Jedi right there

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
y'all fucked up our place in the list with your hopsin talk

we did get a shout out

Rap fans have long been a part of the gaming world, with most popular video game message boards having a sub-forum or rolling thread dedicated to all things hip-hop (shout out to NeoGAF's "GAF-Hop" crew).

DominoKid

cosign on the name change lol.

- Future's dropping "Honest" tonight (yeah!) on ustream (boo). also renaming the album from Future Hendrix to Honest (why???). Nov 26.
- Pusha was gonna announce some shit about the album on RapFix...but that got pushed back too.
- Q is showing the Collard Greens video on 106 today
- "I’ll hop on a song with Drake and out rap him and that’s my homie" - Big Sean. that happened.

and then there's the Drake XXL cover...
Drake_150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom