• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT TRACK GOES.

I think so. His flow isn't as great as it once was though. He was on some godly shit with control system. ran circles around kendrick and even q flow-wise.

it sounds like he peaked early. i hope not.

edit: good lord. I was browsing through pop-gaf due to it being locked. the meltdowns in there were incredible. this one dude's posts were amazing. god-tier insults

Kyon, literally nobody understands what the fuck your trailer trash, scurvy infected, diaper wearing, psychotic stan ass is talking about. Go down to the quarry where the woods witch from the ozarks taught you English and ask for your 6 squirrel pelts back because she ripped you off.

Jitters

<<<<new music tomorrow>>>> - Haleek Maul's twitter

I BELIEVE
VC42vmZ.gif
VC42vmZ.gif
VC42vmZ.gif

Esch

Banned
yea HRD generally knows what a good rapper is though. if he has a guilty pleasure, it's not gonna be Kitty Pryde lmfao

PBY

Banned
Kitty gets more hate than she deserves due to an undercurrent of sexism that unfortunately is a reality in hip hop- but she doesn't really deserve any real praise either.

mooooose

her face is annoying, she gets more attention than she deserves because she's a girl, her persona is annoying, but she's not a bad rapper and she has a good ear for beats. her delivery is kinda annoying. its different.

i have her added on fb because shes friends with some of my friends (and shes somewhat famous and thats cool too) and she's just a normal girl. it's just that girls are kinda annoying and i don't want that in my boys club of rap.

Jitters

I hope PF gets behind her album. That audience is the most likely to get into her. She did really well on the Anamanaguchi tour, from what I understand. In rap shows, she gets stripped and told to suck a dick.

In no way does she suck.

Frankly, I don't even think I agree with this at all. What hate is there for Kitty besides here?

I never seen a non-critic like her.

PBY

Banned
Frankly, I don't even think I agree with this at all. What hate is there for Kitty besides here?
Google kitty pryde and sexism/ rape culture. Don't agree with all of it necessarily, but there's some ugly shit out there.

Esch

Banned
I'm relistening to Hudmo's Butter, forgot how much i enjoyed this back in the day. Awesome album. 4.5 (mics?).

Google kitty pryde and sexism/ rape culture. Don't agree with all of it necessarily, but there's some ugly shit out there.
I forgot about the whole incident that happened at her show. The link bought up something that happened to Grimes which was really surprising to me tbh. But yeah you are right

Macca

Mau ®;75090255 said:
I just wanted to let ya'll know that Drake just slayed your faves with "Hold On, We're Going Home".
Of course, he's the first person to be able to successfully rap AND Sing

mooooose

The new Drake song is pretty dope but I'm kinda over singing Drake like this. I am digging the more grimey ambient sound he is doing otherwise. Lyrically he is still just Drake but the production has been creepy but yet still sounds really distinctly Drake.

It's a really dope song though. Like really really dope. He'll probably get on top 10 pop radio with it considering how Pharrell blew up this year.

edit - i REALLY liked all me. like the hook and the beat are really great.

Mau ®

Yes, I'm ready for Nothing Was The Same,

None of the buzz singles or leaked songs did it for me. I guess I liked "Started from the bottom" and "Girls Love Beyoncé" but they didn't reach the highs of the songs on Take Care.

"Hold On" is the first song from this album that I feel is up to par.

HiiiLife

Mau ®;75092095 said:
Yes, I'm ready for Nothing Was The Same,

None of the buzz singles or leaked songs did it for me. I guess I liked "Started from the bottom" and "Girls Love Beyoncé" but they didn't reach the highs of the songs on Take Care.

"Hold On" is the first song from this album that I feel is up to par.

You didn't like 5am in Toronto? I wish he rapped like that more.

HiResDes

Spark Master Tape is your favorite rapper, you haven't heard yet. When we first came across Spark, we were deep in a Datpiff hole that lead us to Syrup Splash, a mixtape with a small white child in place of Dr. Dre on the cover of The Chronic. There was a song about Amber Rose's pussy, that was really about the power of all pussy. There was a gut wrenching track about dead homies called "Uzi On My Instagram". We were intrigued.

#SWOUP Serengeti is one of the best mixtapes/albums released this year. Now you get to hear it. Produced entierly by Paper Platoon, the record somehow manages to have enough bump and 808s to satisfy y'all that think Juicy J is god and enough verbal dexterity to have everyone that misses the old days of rappity rapping. You can bump this in your jeep (I assume you have a jeep), or you can burn one and pontificate life to it. There's enough hard beats, weirdness, and complex rhymes to keep #SWOUP Serengeti in heavy rotation for a long time to come.

To all of you, pondering the identity of Spark Master—we can offer you no information. All we've got for you are some great conspiracy theories we've read on messageboards [Madlib, the ghost of Lil Ugly Mane, Professor X, "...a white nigga"] and the best mixtape of the year.

mooooose

the coolest part about drake's bravado is that it isn't ridiculous but completely grounded in reality, he really is a mega star and does steal every song he's on. the only ridiculous part about him is that he pretends to shoot guns.

HiiiLife

Eh I wouldn't say Drake is a good or bad singer. Guess he manages. Obviously the pitch correction is on his side. But he sounded nice on "Brand New". That's that shit though.

Esch

Banned
Eh I wouldn't say Drake is a good or bad singer. Guess he manages. Obviously the pitch correction is on his side. But he sounded nice on "Brand New". That's that shit though.

Yeah but I ain't got time for boilerplate singing. Rapping, sure, but not singing.

Jitters

I would describe his singing as "good enough". Not the best voice I've ever heard,but not bad enough for me to dislike it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom