• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matugi

I just picked up some Based beer. Can't believe I've never seen this before lol

(not my pic)

that ain't even beer and that's hardly even malt liquor lol

also banana clipper is a better track than sea legs, and guilt trip is the best track on yeezus

Tokubetsu

Hmmmmmm, I feel like I didn't give this I proper listen. I know I heard once or twice but maybe I should go back.

I feel 100 safe saying it's what Radioactive should have been. Once you get over the fact that it's not the same as TM1 it's great. He's moving on. It's a great sound. I've been going back to it a lot lately thanks to a friend. It's great. I'd go as far to say it has more replay value than TM1.

I feel 100 safe saying it's what Radioactive should have been. Once you get over the fact that it's not the same as TM1 it's great. He's moving on. It's a great sound. I've been going back to it a lot lately thanks to a friend. It's great. I'd go as far to say it has more replay value than TM1.
Radioactive burnt me. I haven't even listened to Trunk Muzik returns cause of it. I don't wanna have hope then lose it again

Tokubetsu

Radioactive burnt me. I haven't even listened to Trunk Muzik returns cause of it. I don't wanna have hope then lose it again

The whole tape, but Box Chevy Pt. 4 especially sound like it was pill and booze fueled. Like he was just a little sad and went on a bender. I don't think he's ever had a release that was so much "his own thing." It's definitely not for everybody. It's kinda sad fucked up white boy music haha. At least, a lot of it is.

http://youtu.be/AL15uSS_u3w

Yup yup yup yup, you're right. I didn't give this a fair shake the first time around. It's more laid back and spacy than the first Trunk Muzik, but it's a good project, and a solid bounce back from Radioactive.

Yelawolf is off the "wut r u doin" list for now.

codhand

He's a firefighter in the NYFD ha. Definitely interesting to hear about rappers with actual jobs. For instance AG The Coroner is actually a coroner, shit is crazy.

damn , i as wondering, like what does Ka do for a 9-5

AG is a coroner? wow, i need a coffee table book with all rapper's, 9-5s and pics of them at work

codhand

He is a firefighter for real?? Haha, that's pretty damn cool

for years made it hot / now tryin to better the block

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/08/who-is-ka/getting-into-hip-hop

sorry esch

edit, man just finished reading, most humble rapper of all times...
I want all of those young boys that care, that give a fuck about rhyming, and that love it, to continue to get better and I want them to be more ill than me.
"I root for them. I root for Chance the Rapper. I root for Joey Bada$$. I root for Ab-Soul. I root for Earl Sweatshirt. I want all of those young boys that care, that give a fuck about rhyming, and that love it, to continue to get better and I want them to be more ill than me. I want hip-hop to always thrive. This is the music that I love. I want this shit to be around forever.
"It's funny, [my job] didn't know I rapped for a long time. But then Grief Pedigree put the kibosh on that shit. One of the dudes was driving home from my job and he had satellite radio and 'Cold Facts' came on. And he said 'Hold on... that sounds like Ka? And his name is Ka?' He put two and two together, he came to work the next day and started telling everybody, and then he went on YouTube and pulled up the videos. But until then, it was very quiet. But it's funny because now, I didn't tell them I put out a new album. I let things just die down, they thought it was just a one time shot."

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm just going to say that I said I liked TMR a lot and got laughed at.

Y'all going to realize I'm eventually always right.

DominoKid

BRKtBFYCcAAGVM6.jpg

codhand

happy bourne day toku

youre forever cool for that Alpha Protocol OT

also the Black Dynamite OT

damn i need that show on blu ray, it was funny as hell

there's a season two coming?! thank you BD, OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom