• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you have a blessed day, Toku, and I pray that one day you may find salvation through the modern classic that is Good Kid, Maad City.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Happy B-day Toku.

Also, I just listened to MGHC for the first time. Jay's raps were shockingly mediocre, like he just phoned them in to get the million sales from Samsung or some shit. It took all the way up to the first verse on Heaven for me to give a damn about his spits.

Some of those beats were FIRE though. Picasso Baby is sick as fuck.

Tokubetsu

iZT0zEkLu3jos.jpg

thanks for the love

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Sean ain't in the hood. He's like my cousins, raised in the upper scale side of the D and never sniffed the hard parts. Why be ashamed of that?

But, please spit a verse at Danny. PLEASE. Sean is so free to Danny in a battle.

Kwixotik

Danny Brown is one of my favorite rappers and Big Sean is like my least favorite rapper, so I wouldn't mind beef tbh. But it might not be a good career move for Danny. I don't think anything will happen though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Big Sean is too about that positivity life to let Danny Brown crawl up his leg via the attention. Danny Brown would probably drop a harder diss track though (though nobody would fuck with it in a month because it's over nothing). If he does, it's going to sound mad desperate for attention/publicity. And that's not really Danny Brown's style.

overcast

Happy birthday Toku! GKMC is GOAT.

Danny won't diss Sean. I think this is going to blow over. Danny spoke the truth, but he didn't seem to be "dissing" Sean.

danny brown's comments could have been taken two ways by big sean

they were so sensible that he could have just said "...yeah. that's about right" or "fuck them dudes talkin about big sean. big sean always in the hood"

sadly he took the latter. shit sounded hilarious in that interview.

DominoKid

Of course sean responded. It wasn't an outright diss but dude got his hometown card pulled a bit. I'd be disappointed if he didnt respond.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Happy birthday toku, may your gray ball hairs come in strong and full.

codhand

Vinyl copped. Delivered right to the doorstep. Prolly the coolest dude. Mad humble. Talked beats. Upcoming collabs w roc marci. Hit him with three of my own CDs. He was genuinely excited. Real cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom