• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Blaze was on Sway's show recently and he spoke on slaughterhouse's album and I got hyped for it. He said they would just email verses in and therefore just try to beat each other. Just Blaze got them all in the studio for a month with a bunch of producers ill mind, justice league etc and were told to communicate and write songs not battle raps.
It's hilarious how you have to state the obvious.

IrishNinja

Y0gfqEB.gif

goddammit CRS

Esch

Banned
I never found that shit funny. I'll coldly laugh at a lot of stuff but no, you don't get a boy raping pass if you recorded some music. Sorry.

CRS

Re: Irish

Haha.

that bambu is tight. classic west coast shit. turntablism needs a come back. lost art these days.
I really need a People Under the Stairs return. They do shows every once in a while so theres that but I need new music.

Their last album was alright but I need more. Just straight unadulterated fun hip-hop.

Kwixotik

Polankski gets a pass in my book, like I don't want to kill him, but wouldn't shake his hand.

Would or wouldn't? You don't know where that hand has been, mang.

Also I just finished watching Berserk. That ending was fucked UP.

edit: oh, I see what you were saying, nvm

IrishNinja

I really need a People Under the Stairs return. They do shows every once in a while so theres that but I need new music.

Their last album was alright but I need more. Just straight unadulterated fun hip-hop.

i need to hit them up, was on some souls of mischief/pharcyde etc shit lately, that sounds prefect

Polankski gets a pass in my book, like I don't want to kill him, but wouldn't shake his hand.

didn't he cop to it at one point though? see with MJ i dunno, dude's weird but i thought he always had reasonable doubt at least

CRS

It's a tough and unique situation because he was never found guilty of the charges but there was numerous signs that he did do it. He wasn't the most stable person mentally (which doesn't mean he did or didn't do it) but I still can't find myself to believe that he did any of those horrible acts. Do I have doubts? Sure but it's nothing certain.

CRS

There was something that came out recently that hinted very strongly that he did do it.
I think it came from some bullshit British tabloids and someone posted a thread about it here. Let me see if I can find it.

Yeah, referring to MJ. Thought I had Esch's post quoted.

Esch

Banned
Yeah i'm sure he just wanted to platonically sleep and hold hands with young boys. Just like Gandhi did with young women. Nothing going on there.

Tokubetsu

I like MJ's music, I like Polanski's films but I'd never give them a pass. Like nah, no.
I dont believe mj touched those kids. he put himself in stupid situations, and was taken advantage of.
You're MJ, you're always getting trouble with kids/over kids. If you legit don't fuck kids then how about idk, having a rule that states you can't be anywhere near kids? Like thats not hard even as a joe blow but when youve got armed security etc how hard would it to just be like okay "yeah, no kids around me EVER."

But he didn't do this, he built a fucking amusement park in his backyard.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yeah so to add to that fat Joe single that I posted Joey's mixtape "darkside 3" drops tonight at midnight. Some of the highlights at production is Diamond D., DJ Premier, 9th Wonder, Cool & Dre .. It should be legit copacetic.

Kwixotik

I like MJ's music, I like Polanski's films but I'd never give them a pass. Like nah, no.

You're MJ, you're always getting trouble with kids/over kids. If you legit don't fuck kids then how about idk, having a rule that states you can't be anywhere near kids? Like thats not hard even as a joe blow but when youve got armed security etc how hard would it to just be like okay "yeah, no kids around me EVER."

Yeah, this is basically my view. If any normal dude was subject to rumors about diddling kids, he would respond by never being in the presence of any kids.

IrishNinja

Yeah, this is basically my view. If any normal dude was subject to rumors about diddling kids, he would respond by never being in the presence of any kids.

that's the thing though, by no standard was MJ a normal dude...listen to his music, motherfucker wanted to live out his childhood forever. its weird as fuck, and i'd not have my kids hanging there unsupervised and shit, but did he do it? i dunno

i was thinkin bout this cause id gotten around to that old ass documentary on Tyson "Fallen Champion" that pretty much takes his fucked-up childhood all the way to his sentencing. like, again, i wasn't there so i aint gonna say shit, but i was a bit more sympathetic after seeing where dude came from i guess

There is no pedo pass. Not now not ever

centuries of the catholic church disagree with this, sadly

IrishNinja

ima talk some shit

which posters make you roll your eyes/come off as the biggest herbs? there's some diehard console warriors in gaming but to me it's nothing like what you get in OT sometimes. like lately every 3rd thread i click on has jason's ultimatum on about his physique or some shit...that's gotta be the only thing more boring to me than braggin about your dick

Macca

ima talk some shit

which posters make you roll your eyes/come off as the biggest herbs? there's some diehard console warriors in gaming but to me it's nothing like what you get in OT sometimes. like lately every 3rd thread i click on has jason's ultimatum on about his physique or some shit...that's gotta be the only thing more boring to me than braggin about your dick
irishninja talkin bout shenmue and segagaga fan translations and shit

Samk

ima talk some shit

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0gWSc5hlKw

I do hate posters who brag about shit too. It's just sad to me really.

It's not disrespect, Michael Jackson was a kiddy cocksucking predator. I hope he burns in hell. I hope someone digs up his corpse and throws it into a wood chipper. Fuck that guy.

yeshrug.png

Agree with this.

That virgin thread is some sad shit. I understand people losing theirs late or whatever, but people vomiting from making any eye contact with people? Wtf?

So much anger and salt from hearing the truth in there.

Detox

Though I haven't seen the thread I'm assuming that is a severe form of social anxiety. Both it and depression are things I won't wish upon my worst enemy because they are forms of mental pain and suffering from within that you think you should be able to control but in fact you are helpless to do so without outside help.

People close to me have gone through depression and all that I know how bad that can be But this social anxiety thing just seems so foreign. Never heard of people not being able to make eye contact to the point of vomiting.

Yeah I love Polanski movies and I think MJ was a talented entertainer. Polanski had some brutal shit happen in his life, but that doesn't excuse what he did. Same goes for MJ and his upbringing.

I'll still watch whatever Polanski brings out but I'm disappointed in him as a person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2iIyoxqN54

vomiting is weird during eye contact. lol thank god I haven't experienced that. I have had my bouts of social anxiety growing up however. I've grown out of it though.

Although there are times when I have the low self esteem of a teenage girl and I think I'm fugly and when I go out I never make any effort to dance/flirt/whatever with chicks. and other times I'M GOING IN. I wish I was in the latter mindset all of the time rather than just 60% of the time.

I bet 70s Hollywood and before was full of closet-pedos. For some reason Jack Nicholson always gave off that vibe to me.

Disney channel probably going in on those 14 year old girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom