• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to meet up with some friends downtown at the Fan Expo when it was finished and that shit is no joke. I always avoided conventions like that up until now, but there were some of the finest chicks ever down there. im talking THICK girls in skimpy little dress up outfits. good lord. there was this group of girls called the Got Ass? girls that I got a pic with that ill upload tomorrow. fucking christ they were fine.
Man I was supposed to go tomorrow to the one in Toronto :(

iavi

Those GTA V exclusive tracks are something else. Everyone's coming in top form.

kavinsky's that shit id listen to outta nowhere just from seeing the album cover

Be one big mistake. just be content with looking at the cover and thinking that's the dopest album ever.

HiiiLife

Can't believe these stans are saying a Detroit theme would be wack and corny. Fuck outta here. I still would like to see the album be similar to the post that HRD said a week or two ago. Let HiiiLife Down - Stans.

/rant.

I'm trying so hard to not click on all these GTAV links. Fuck.

Was a fighter, had to learn to be a lover
Trade a split second in heaven for my eternity of gutter

Omg_dont_cry.gif

30 Pieces of Silver is too real. You almost never hear a track like that, especially the beginning about the growing pains of drug dealing. Most coke rap is about dudes who are Superman on the block.

Tokubetsu

Was a fighter, had to learn to be a lover
Trade a split second in heaven for my eternity of gutter

Omg_dont_cry.gif

30 Pieces of Silver is too real. You almost never hear a track like that, especially the beginning about the growing pains of drug dealing. Most coke rap is about dudes who are Superman on the block.

I told you man. 30 Pieces drags you under then I'm Ready lifts you back up right after. Gospels man. You'll be alright.

Samk

Say you're a broke dude but wanted to drop money on an album. What would gaf-hop reccomend? I'm talking some 2013, not obvious shit.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
PP gon' cross the line trolling the 30 year old virgin crowd in that thread

Some of the virgins on gaf are so fucking hyper sensitive and deluded. I wanted to go way harder in that thread but the mods, especially the newer ones, have been way touchier recently so I held it back. Honestly if you are reaching mid 20's and still haven't gotten the deed done, unless you have a real legit excuse like you look like danny brown's uglier evil twin after taking a brick to the face, you are fucking up and should be taking a long hard look at yourself. Because clearly you have some kind of personality issue that is making it so nobody wants to get intimate with you. I know some pretty damn nasty looking dudes who get laid, so if you have been trying for years and are still failing, it's time to take a real good hard look at yourself and figure out what aspects of your personality and behavior are making you so undesirable to the opposite sex.

And the whole asexual thing is following in the footsteps of aspergers, where some people who are too lazy, cowardly, insecure, or self pitying use a legit condition to excuse their behavior. Always act like an unsocial asshole? Oh I have aspergers. Don't have the confidence or personality or drive to get laid? Oh I'm asexual. Bullshit, I know people who have those conditions in real life and they don't act like some of these posters in gaf threads who use those conditions to excuse their pathetic beahviour.

overcast

Remember that chick from work I talked about like yesterday? This chick wants more than hook up. She's texted me too many times. Gotta shed this chick.

siddx

Haha. It would be interesting seeing a no mod day of call outs. I mean, it's why I like gaf, but sometimes it would be nice to go hard.

Oh good lord shit would be ugly, I wouldn't be surprised if it led to people hurting themselves. There are many times I have written out a long post tearing someone to shreds because of whatever stupid fucking drivel is falling out of their mouths, only to catch myself in time and just hit back instead of post reply.

siddx

Remember that chick from work I talked about like yesterday? This chick wants more than hook up. She's texted me too many times. Gotta shed this chick.

Is she sexy enough to be worth potential unpleasantness down the road to get laid now? Thats always my balance. If I can sense a girl is going to be one of those super attached text and call me 8000 times a day types who will probably expect me to fucking propose in a month, then she has to be pretty damn hot to make me jump in knowing a week later I'm going to have to have an awkward conversation with her that ends in her hating my guts and spreading shit about me to her friends.

So..is she hot enough?

siddx

Virgin thread getting me heated, I'm gonna bow out. Tired of sorry ass young men throwing the best years of their lives away for nothing.

Yeah I bowed out last night because I realized there really was no point. It would only end badly if I stuck around. I don't even know if dude replied to my last post. Sometimes I have to do that on gaf, just leave the thread and not even bother reading whatever responses come, because by a certain point, you know exactly what they are going to say because they've just been repeating it over and over.

No. She's cute, got a cute face. Emo looking if you're into that. No ass or boobs. Tall and skinny. She isn't cutting it for me brehs.
tumblr_memkzbx1Oj1rbxfqjo1_250.gif

BAIL

IrishNinja

That guy who made the chappelle show thread is a troll from KTT >__>

the hero we deserve

Some of the virgins on gaf are so fucking hyper sensitive and deluded. I wanted to go way harder in that thread but the mods, especially the newer ones, have been way touchier recently so I held it back. Honestly if you are reaching mid 20's and still haven't gotten the deed done, unless you have a real legit excuse like you look like danny brown's uglier evil twin after taking a brick to the face, you are fucking up and should be taking a long hard look at yourself. Because clearly you have some kind of personality issue that is making it so nobody wants to get intimate with you. I know some pretty damn nasty looking dudes who get laid, so if you have been trying for years and are still failing, it's time to take a real good hard look at yourself and figure out what aspects of your personality and behavior are making you so undesirable to the opposite sex.

And the whole asexual thing is following in the footsteps of aspergers, where some people who are too lazy, cowardly, insecure, or self pitying use a legit condition to excuse their behavior. Always act like an unsocial asshole? Oh I have aspergers. Don't have the confidence or personality or drive to get laid? Oh I'm asexual. Bullshit, I know people who have those conditions in real life and they don't act like some of these posters in gaf threads who use those conditions to excuse their pathetic beahviour.

that's the thing, yeah
like ive known a few dudes like that and its this balance of wanting them to not overthink it/make it worse, but not get too comfortably insulated online/etc with people gassing them up that it's perfectly fine to constantly desire something that nearly everyone around them gets, but put up these mental barriers to keep themselves from it. stereotypically, said dudes have had the same kinda will issues all about them in life, so yeah saying "im an introvert" for example is dumb considering how many people are, and assuming asexuality...well, again you covered that shit. there's tons of other health/psych bonuses to sorting out your hormonal levels and shit

No ass or boobs.

yeah, think we're done here cast, unless you're especially thirsty/outta options

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My girl got hit by a drunk driver tonight. She's okay but man fuck this dude. Hope he gets his shit pushed in every hour at the big house.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
The hype that the Kavinsky album has doesn't make any sense. Did some posters like Drive that much?

it also doesnt help that most of the material from the album is just collected together from past EP's and Singles and they sound from an engineering/mastering standpoint, completely inferior to their previous iterations.

So when I see dudes in the official thread hyping up the vinyl release I just know they're so full of shit. That album sounds like shit, he put zero effort into the material and just fully disappointing from top to bottom. Kavinsky is a complete jag-off in real life too. Dude wrote one good track that got used in a memorable credit sequence, but is just a so-so DJ and producer at large.

siddx

My girl got hit by a drunk driver tonight. She's okay but man fuck this dude. Hope he gets his shit pushed in every hour at the big house.

Goddamn, glad to hear she is ok dude. I always stress myself out over how I would deal with someone hurting someone I love. Like one of my exes got physically assaulted and groped by some asshole old douchebag country ass cop, and all I could think about was how can I cave this motherfuckers head in without getting sent to jail.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Goddamn, glad to hear she is ok dude. I always stress myself out over how I would deal with someone hurting someone I love. Like one of my exes got physically assaulted and groped by some asshole old douchebag country ass cop, and all I could think about was how can I cave this motherfuckers head in without getting sent to jail.
I know what you mean. The jail comment was actually the tamest thought I've had about the situation thus far

IrishNinja

shit man, glad she's alright but yeah, fuck that dude
damn, one of ya'll had a breakup earlier too...bad night for gaf-hop

siddx

I was allowed to play it, actually. idk, I just didn't care I guess.

Cant even fathom this. Sitting in the dorm rooms with friends, taking turns causing mayhem in gta3 and vice city...man great times.

If you played games in the PS2 generation and didn't play any of that era's GTA games, you missed out, period. I'm not sure how you managed to avoid the games, honestly, but you missed out. Going back now won't even mean anything because you had to be there. 3, specifically, was something special.

siddx

If you played games in the PS2 generation and didn't play any of that era's GTA games, you missed out, period. I'm not sure how you managed to avoid the games, honestly, but you missed out. Going back now won't even mean anything because you had to be there. 3, specifically, was something special.

Yup, playing gta3 the day after it came out, all of us with our minds blown. I had never experienced a game remotely like it. Going back and playing it now, it definitely wouldn't make sense. The game is clunky, kinda ugly, and kind of boring compared to what you see now a days. But back then it was like the next big leap forward in video games. You could go anywhere, do anything, kill everyone. The freedom, the violence, the adult storyline, the cars, guns, hookers and gangsters. It was a revelation for an older gamer at the time.

I was 9 when GTA3 came out.....

Jesus, I was 19 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom