• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You should read up on Disney some day. More blatant pedos than all the creepygaf and loligaf members out there.
Yeah, I remember all kinds of fucked up stuff. The recent GAF thread on industry stuff and there was one a while back too just full of crazy stories from Hollywood opened my eyes.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Seduction tbh. Damn, three years old? That ain't a good look yo.

I'm going back through Relapse and it's a weird album. If it wasn't for the accents and the bonus tracks were mixed in, the album would be on par with TES at least. At least he's not screaming the entire time and dropping elementary school lines like "I guess that's why they call it window pane"

I'm trying to get myself hyped for the new album, but damn it's hard.

HiiiLife

I'm going back through Relapse and it's a weird album. If it wasn't for the accents and the bonus tracks were mixed in, the album would be on par with TES at least. At least he's not screaming the entire time and dropping elementary school lines like "I guess that's why they call it window pane"

I'm trying to get myself hyped for the new album, but damn it's hard.

Agreed. Besides the accents, Relapse was cool. His rhymes were dope as hell on that album. Man I got into Em when he was on his hiatus bullshit, so I missed the whole MMLP hype. But damn the journey going through his music was worth it. Easily one of my favorite artists. And my advice is just have low expectations for his next album, lol. Worst case scenario is it's gonna be a Recovery 2 with more screaming. Maybe it'll be Relapse esque without the accents, who knows. But a grounded theme revolving around Detroit is still what I'm personally hoping for.

IrishNinja

its not on par with his earlier stuff but some of ya'll put TES too far down, i think - some corny tracks, but some really standout ones too. besides the many radio singles (which weren't bad) stuff like Till I Collapse & Superman hold up well for me...there's a big gap between that and Relapse.

HiiiLife

Nah The Eminem Show is my personal favorite. I think the only dip in quality was at Drips, and D12's verse on When the Music Stops. Lol. I wish Stimulate made the cut on TES.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Agreed. Besides the accents, Relapse was cool. His rhymes were dope as hell on that album. Man I got into Em when he was on his hiatus bullshit, so I missed the whole MMLP hype. But damn the journey going through his music was worth it. Easily one of my favorite artists. And my advice is just have low expectations for his next album, lol. Worst case scenario is it's gonna be a Recovery 2 with more screaming. Maybe it'll be Relapse esque without the accents, who knows. But a grounded theme revolving around Detroit is still what I'm personally hoping for.

I don't think Em has it in him to be about the streets of Detroit any longer. He's one of the richest people in the world, he's probably not seen Detroit on that level for 15 years.

its not on par with his earlier stuff but some of ya'll put TES too far down, i think - some corny tracks, but some really standout ones too. besides the many radio singles (which weren't bad) stuff like Till I Collapse & Superman hold up well for me...there's a big gap between that and Relapse.

Like you said, it's not on par with his earlier stuff. Pretty sure that's where it layes, after SSLP/MMLP, TES, Relapse/Recovery

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Self-Made Vol. 3 tracklist:

1. Lil Snupe Intro (Lil Snupe)
2. Gallardo (Gunplay ft. Trina, Rick Ross & Yo Gotti)
3. The Plug (Meek Mill ft. Omelly)
4. Levels (Meek Mill)
5. Lay It Down (Rick Ross ft. Young Breed& Lil Boosie)
6. Stack on My Belt (Rick Ross ft. Wale & Birdman)
7. Black Grammys (Wale ft. Rockie Fresh, Meek Mill & J. Cole)
8. Coupes/Roses (Stalley)
9. Know You Better (Omarion ft. Fabolous & Pusha T)
10. Say Don’t Go (Omarion)
11. What Ya Used To (Rockie Fresh)
12. The Great Americans (Rick Ross ft. Gunplay, Rockie Fresh & Fabolous)
13. Kilo (Meek Mill ft. Louie V Gutta, French Montana, Yo Gotti & Torch)
14. Poor Decisions (Wale ft. Rick Ross & Lupe Fiasco)
15. Bout That Life (Meek Mill ft. French Montana)
16. God Is Great (Rockie Fresh)

Macca

damn. Pop That was playing at the VMA's, shows how big that song was even coming out over a year ago. Yet French bombed
wtzgU.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
not sure how i feel about that....

im setting myself up for disappointment if I take that name seriously.

Tokubetsu

It's Eminem. Will listen front to back for a week. Probably like it. Might fall out of like with it, might fall in love with it.

Ehhhhh @ that MMLP2 snippet.

I don't know how I feel about loud super rappity rap real hip hop Eminem over Rick Rubin production. It's gonna make my head hurt.

Cudder

I dont understand..calling it MMLP2 is some bullshit when it's going to have no relation to that era Em to begin with. wtf. bullshit marketing scheme, like Eminem needs one to begin with.

I dont understand..calling it MMLP2 is some bullshit when it's going to have no relation to that era Em to begin with. wtf. bullshit marketing scheme, like Eminem needs one to begin with.

I agree. Unless he goes back to that era with this album it's just some dumbass marketing move.

sounds like he's trying to channel beastie boys with that snippet. that title ....setting his fans up for mad disappointment

i hope it's good, that snippet isn't helping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom