• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Banned
I listened to NTWS and I honestly don't get the hype. I don't give a shit about a lot of the stuff he talks about, especially joints like All Me. The production and the rapping are solid but I don't think it's as great as people say it is. Some tracks I might bump again from time to time though.

Worst Behavior is cool though, I'll admit that.

Cudder

PRIME TILL I DIE ‏@jermanePRIME 35m
I will let everybody no #NWTS @ericdingus remix droppin ON SEPT 24...
Retweeted by Eric Dingus

yo......yo

DominoKid

NWTS is
iUFJBnOxpZNHZ.png
/10.

It's good but it just sounds very off to me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Best NWTS songs are From Time, Too Much and Pound Cake / Paris Morton Music 2 (which should be renamed Enter the 36 Chambers IMO).

These Jay verses are hot too.

DominoKid

Yeah. The production is good and he obviously CAN ran but I am not impressed. This seems like a case of the whole being smaller than the sum of its parts. (beats, rapping etc.)

it comes together pretty well to me. he just made some odd stylistic choices that really threw me. like Worst Behavior had my face all screwed up on first listen. that shit would sit well in Yeezus.

Esch

Banned
Debating whether to listen to this new simphony. Think ill cop in a couple days depending on what the non stans say here

I give NWTS using the Esch Scale™ It gets a 11/14.

Loses points for he moaning/kitten whispering.

28-Drake-Gets-A-Hard-On.gif

Let it be known, that I was a number 1 Drake hater during the Take Care days.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This has album has way more replayabilty than Take Care I can only listen to Take Care when I'm in a certain mood.
Eh, that's sort of true. A lot of Take Care lends itself to the same vibe, but I rarely listen to Shot For Me/Over My Dead Body, Underground Kingz/Lord Knows or Crew Love all in the same sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom