• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

Maybe it's just because its more upbeat but this shit sounded nowhere near as simpy as Take Care. And I like that. Take Care had quite a few fillers to me.

cdyhybrid

n3WYOr9.jpg

This Drake album.........

Idk bruhs, I feel like I'm missing something with Drake. People really enjoy Take Care, and I can barely remember 1 song from that album. Now I'm halfway through this new one and Started From The Bottom is still the best track....and that came out like 9 years ago. And Worst Behavior took far too long to get good as well, but good on him for the Mase bars.

cdyhybrid

This Drake album.........

Idk bruhs, I feel like I'm missing something with Drake. People really enjoy Take Care, and I can barely remember 1 song from that album. Now I'm halfway through this new one and Started From The Bottom is still the best track....and that came out like 9 years ago. And Worst Behavior took far too long to get good as well, but good on him for the Mase bars.

Drizzy is the trollingest ninja in the game. People hate on him but he puts out that fire.

HiiiLife

Lol on the real though, 305 is probably the only track I won't willingly go out of my way to play. Shits gonna be the "Real" (Hi Kendrick) of NWTS. Next would be SFTB (only cause I played the shit outta it a hot minute ago). Everything else I can see myself replaying quite often. He should've used Come Thru instead of 305.

CRS

Lol on the real though, 305 is probably the only track I won't willingly go out of my way to play. Shits gonna be the "Real" (Hi Kendrick) of NWTS. Next would be SFTB (only cause I played the shit outta it a hot minute ago). Everything else I can see myself replaying quite often. He should've used Come Thru instead of 305.
Shots towards IrishNinja.

NWTS is nice. "Tuscan Leather" is such a great opener. "Started From The Bottom" still gets me hyped, upon hearing that intro. Then the beat hits. So nice. "Own It" is classic Drake crooning smh.

I give it ;___; / 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom