• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

How far do y'all see TDE going at this rate? Lol. Phoenix has a point. Kendrick is gonna be dusting the rest his Top Dawgs in these next couple years if they don't handle whatever the hell is going on at the label.

They missed their moment. Q and Rock could at least be solid b-listers. But they tricked a whole year off and the people will be ready for the new hot thing.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
How far do y'all see TDE going at this rate? Lol. Phoenix has a point. Kendrick is gonna be dusting the rest his Top Dawgs in these next couple years if they don't handle whatever the hell is going on at the label.

Dre still has Jay Rock training at 500x gravity. He'll soon be unleashed to save the West.

Everyone else who isn't Kendrick will be Obie Trice status soon. But at least K.Dot will stay down and keep feeding his homies with dat tour money.

Tokubetsu

I haven't listened to the tape yet but this is the dude who did the "gave the wrong nigga money" track I played this week in Plug:
http://youtu.be/Lf9w_Fop2r0

XMTA99B.jpg

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/24430/johnny-cinco-cinco.html

PBY

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeQWPRtxn-s

finally listened to the hopsin single.

Hopsin outdid himself. Like, its cornball rap thats 10 years too late. BUT- if were being honest, he's a decent Em copycat.

If that same video and song was used by Em for his comeback single, the internet would have shut down. Seriously, it would have been bigger than Control.

Tokubetsu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeQWPRtxn-s

finally listened to the hopsin single.

Hopsin outdid himself. Like, its cornball rap thats 10 years too late. BUT- if were being honest, he's a decent Em copycat.

If that same video and song was used by Em for his comeback single, the internet would have shut down. Seriously, it would have been bigger than Control.

Just gonna believe you because im not gonna willingly listen to a hopsin track.

Esch

Banned
That's a flip from his last album. I guess that's what he's been up to for the last two years? I forget when LA Riot came out.

Peterboy, I think you have a concussion, go to a hospital immediately.

Is there something out of line there? That looks like a standard ptrboi post to me. Recommending you something you know is trashito

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm just looking after the health of fellow gafhoppers.

peterboy should get that brain damage checked out.

PBY

Banned

Is there something out of line there? That looks like a standard ptrboi post to me. Recommending you something you know is trashito

lol there was no recommendation there lol. Note my post- song is assbutt.

That being said, it would have been a huge hit if it were ems song.

Kimosabae

Banned
Cage's "Kill The Architect" is surprisingly good. A return to form without coming across as contrived at all. So far, it's on par with "Hell's Winter" at the very least. Too bad it's getting no marketing and no one seems to care.

Dereck

Cage's "Kill The Architect" is surprisingly good. A return to form without coming across as contrived at all. So far, it's on par with "Hell's Winter" at the very least. Too bad it's getting no marketing and no one seems to care.
I'm reading that it sucks balls actually. Haven't heard it yet though.

I really enjoyed Hells Winter and do not like Kill The Architect at all outside of one track. The production just doesn't work. Mighty Mi seems to have lost his touch to me.

In 2010, I had alchemist as just outside my top 5 producers. I think by the end of next year, he will prolly be top 3

Sorry muggs, dre, Pete rock, havoc and large pro

Yeezus and Kdot were on it last night in Oakland. Great show, ended up In the vip area, was practically able to touch yeezus and Jesus hand

JohnDoe

Banned
Lol @ that Soul song. Kendrick is gonna leave these 3 in the dust.

Reminds me of the back & forth interview with Snoop and A$AP Rocky where Snoop talks about leaving behind friends who aren't as successful as you are. I immediately thought of Kendrick.

I'm ready for TDE to just implode already. At least this way I'll probably get actual releases from Q and Soul.

Yeah...don't really think I want a Soul release anymore.

This year has crushed any hope that dude ever had. Starting with that fucking Smoke Again verse.

Still have faith in Q. His verse on the Isaiah Rashad remix was good as hell and his "singles" have been on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom