• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

Escalation man. Your generation was buying these bitches jewelry and that can't fly int his economy. So Cudder had to start eating ass.

right but that jewelry was $20 nameplates at that stand in the middle of the mall, plus you were tyrnna get the girl's # when you bought in just in case she was down for that sleazy type shit where you go "yeah its for my moms...what time you get off tho"

our generation put in that work you know

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So you telling me you didnt hear any old rappers talking about eating ass, or gettin that ass eaten though?

You sure about that bruh?

Escalation man. Your generation was buying these bitches jewelry and that can't fly int his economy. So Cudder had to start eating ass.

.....Well.... Fuck.... You might be right.... Carry on with your dookie licking converaation.

Still nasty though..... And we never bought these bitches good jewelry. That shit made them ho's necks green.

Esch

Banned
Im not saying I endorse such behavior, I just think that sometimes older rap fans lambaste newer generations for certain things them and their idols are equally guilty of (promoting drugs, sexual 'deviance', violence). And that shit is disingenuous.

IrishNinja

i hear you

but at least my generation respected the police, and members of the community working with them towards a greater good

also homosexuals, women, and straight men wearing sequins if they so desired

Esch

Banned
Now you just reminded me that Drake is the reason why the freestyle has lost most of it's meaning. Not that people haven't rapped written material before in freestyles, but they're glorified previews of mixtapes/albums now.

Now I'm sad.
Ima need you to elaborate on this, friend. Preferably with examples.

CRS

Shady Blaze - Green Ova's Most Hated $5

a0849902408_10.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
You scared ass little hoes still refusing to eat a girls ass? Sad. It will drive a girl wild. Just make her take a shower, soap her ass up, and go at it like you haven't eaten all day and you are diving in to some fucking prime rib with garlic mash and mac and cheese with that bread crumb on top.. She'll think you are a superstar and never forget you. Years from now she'll be lying in bed with whatever herb ass little dick no tongue skill having motherfucker she ended up with and she will be thinking about you and how you ate that ass and made her feel better than anyone else ever. You will be immortal motherfucker. All cause you ate a girl's ass like a fucking hero.

Tokubetsu

You scared ass little hoes still refusing to eat a girls ass? Sad. It will drive a girl wild. Just make her take a shower, soap her ass up, and go at it like you haven't eaten all day and you are diving in to some fucking prime rib with garlic mash and mac and cheese with that bread crumb on top.. She'll think you are a superstar and never forget you. Years from now she'll be lying in bed with whatever herb ass little dick no tongue skill having motherfucker she ended up with and she will be thinking about you and how you ate that ass and made her feel better than anyone else ever. You will be immortal motherfucker. All cause you ate a girl's ass like a fucking hero.

Like with anything, if you're gonna do it don't half ass it.

Fuck bruhs I need some advice. I normally stay far away from asking for dating help but I got no clue here. Short version; girl used to cheat on her boyfriend with me. They split up so we became "exclusive"(her words not mine). We've been dating for about 2 months now and during these I've seen her tell her ex shit like "I miss you, I'm not dating anyone" etc. Tonight she came over and while looking at her phone I noticed she had told her sister "I'm only using this guy for as long as I can" along with a bunch of other vile shit. I didn't get too heated because that clearly isn't the situation since she pays every other time we go out. She apologized and said she was only talking shit because she was mad at me. I realised I got like 20% trust in shorty. If that. What has me totally fucked up is that I've never gotten along with anyone as well as I do her. Basically I don't know if I should give ol girl another chance or just cut my losses now.

IrishNinja

^bang her until you got something better going if you want, but you sound like you're catching feelings and just said the low trust % so you know shit aint right/won't work

tl;dr eat that ass & keep it movin

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
What the fuck, this yelawolf/dj paul tape is really fucking good. Yela compliment's paul's production really well.

I said I wasn't going to do this anymore but I feel like we can be more honest in here about this type of shit without 40 year old virgins catching feelings. Richard start looking for someone new and then split on your own terms once you feel like you have some prospects. If you can sense this girl is about to throw you under the bus for her own benefit get out now though.
You are right not to trust her, she sounds foul as fuck, using you while belittling you behind your back to her ex and friends. Fuck that bitch. She does not have your back and she is not worth your effort. You should feel proud of your girl, not wonder why she's talking shit about you and barely able to trust her. If you can't feel pride in being with someone, she's not for you.

m3k

^bang her until you got something better going if you want, but you sound like you're catching feelings and just said the low trust % so you know shit aint right/won't work

tl;dr eat that ass & keep it movin
yeah keep looking for someone better if she's untrustworthy... Get yours though

filler

Banned

This is 100% the truth! And never ever ever ask the broad if she wants you to do it. women are silly about these things and will say something stupid like "ew, that's gross" or "I don't do that". Never ask for anything in the bedroom, just do it. if she don't like it, she'll let you know. I've never had a girl tell me to stop eatin' that ass though.

Fuck bruhs I need some advice. I normally stay far away from asking for dating help but I got no clue here. Short version; girl used to cheat on her boyfriend with me. They split up so we became "exclusive"(her words not mine). We've been dating for about 2 months now and during these I've seen her tell her ex shit like "I miss you, I'm not dating anyone" etc. Tonight she came over and while looking at her phone I noticed she had told her sister "I'm only using this guy for as long as I can" along with a bunch of other vile shit. I didn't get too heated because that clearly isn't the situation since she pays every other time we go out. She apologized and said she was only talking shit because she was mad at me. I realised I got like 20% trust in shorty. If that. What has me totally fucked up is that I've never gotten along with anyone as well as I do her. Basically I don't know if I should give ol girl another chance or just cut my losses now.

first you make it sound like she wants to be exclusive with you, but it sounds like you want to be exclusive to her. these so called texts and things that you say came from her mind....are these completely real or assumptions?

if they are completely real...then you need to either
A. cut your losses
B. use her the same way shes using you and see other people as well and don't be exclusive, but still tap that ass.

Yes, while you may get along well with her, if she doesn't respect you/want you enough to respect you....then why be with her? you are disrespecting yourself.

A or B....that is IT.....those are your only options...anything else is SIMPIN

Continue to smash her but keep your eyes open for new pussy. She's gonna hop on the next dick soon enough, you'll need to be ready.

Jitters

I feel like my experience listening to post-Encore Eminem albums is the same as my experience listening to post-Fishscale GFK albums. I want to check them out because of how much I used to love them, but they end up just making me want to listen to their classics. Over alI, I would say MMLP2 is an ok album. He still has that hooky flow the can even make hip hop haters a fan, which is great. Some pretty good tracks here and there,some pretty bad tracks here and there, but I’ll probably forget about the whole thing in a week (just like the modern GFK albums). The yoda voice was god tier.

I will say this though, out of the recent hip hop releases, I would put this over Quelle Chris, Bronson, and Nacho. (Obviously it doesn’t come close to Jonwayne.)

Matangi is a 10/10

I’ve never eaten ass.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

I'm sorry bruh... You share that girl.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
mike-will-gif-450x450.gif

mike-will-gif.gif

Mike WiLL Made It is teaming up with the #BeenTrill# collective to drop a new mixtape, #MikeWiLLBeenTrill very soon. The project will reportedly feature old and new Mike WiLL productions featuring Jay-Z, Miley Cyrus, Juicy J, Migos, 2 Chainz and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom