• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

atmosphere and game can both suck guys

gafhopk1lkg.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This Bun B Juan Epstein is really good. His Breakfast Club interview is really good too.

"You gotta remember, out here n***as is sucking dick for Trunkfit"

DEAD

He has a really unique sense of humour that comes and goes.

EDIT: Pretty good discussion in here about Drake paying homage to UGK and other legends. Pretty honest and real discussion about the stigma Drake has, Rosenberg even calls him out for not executing on what he talks about.

EDIT2: Very good analysis on Action Bronson too that's spot on too. We know his abilities, but we haven't met him yet, and he just needs a fire under him like a beef to take him to that next level.

EDIT3: This keeps delivering. Spot on about Curren$y too, "I JUST WANT HIM TO RHYME THE ENDS! YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAID "EAR" AND IT WOULD HAVE RHYMED" Something I really don't like about his style either but I've never been able to verbalize.

i might listen to some of currensy's 2004-06 shit. see how he's evolved. dude's one of the most consistent right now. so good.

slowed down a bit in 2013 though. i need new pilot talk and covert coup

thabiz

Riddle me this?

What do many boats, shovels, laundries, whistles, and hot showers have in common?

First one to PM the answer gets a free copy of Batman : Arkham Origins. PC Version

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Thanks a lot thabiz. Appreciate it, currently broke for games.

Just picked up Arkham Origins myself, along with 7 other games. Bringing my total backlog up to something like 20 goddamn games I have that I have yet to even play. Instead I find myself sitting down for the 80000 playthrough of borderlands or diablo 3.

codhand

im playin killzone, it's no far cry 3, but it's better than reviews made it seem. let us know about batman, the last one was ridiculously good

Just picked up Arkham Origins myself, along with 7 other games. Bringing my total backlog up to something like 20 goddamn games I have that I have yet to even play. Instead I find myself sitting down for the 80000 playthrough of borderlands or diablo 3.

OfJdzQN.png

well, I can't say nothing, spending more time on the Bravely Default demo than the games I actually own

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
:p
Yeah, I was being a bit sarcastic but there is some truth to it. I mean there are club that play the good stuff but a lot of them play trash I can only enjoy after getting drunk as fuck.

That's what everybody under 45 is telling me. American music is everywhere.

Also, Burger Kings. They're freaking everywhere out here. I did not expect that one.

How does the new Death Grips album hold up to Ex-Military (which I personally believe is their best work)? I was going to listen to it yesterday but plans changed which prevented me from being on my desktop.

How does the new Death Grips album hold up to Ex-Military (which I personally believe is their best work)? I was going to listen to it yesterday but plans changed which prevented me from being on my desktop.
It's like an album of those instrumentals on Exmilitary, save one or two songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom