• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
So I was at Red Lobster about to order the usual (Chicken fingers n fries) but I thought I'd take Gaf-hop's advise and order a grown man meal. So I said fuqqit, gimme dat Cajun chicken with Linguini Alfredo.

So I ordered dat.. then she asked what I'd like on the side. So I saw like baked potato, a salad and stuff..

had to get dem french fries on the side

Damn, tries to be a man and somehow still goes right to a souljia girl choice; chicken at a seafood restaurant.

ib1EAzY60SDbc1.gif

Esch

Banned
Eating at red lobster in general is kind of an L though. It's pretty much Applebee's / Friday's / Olive Garden tier.

Esch

Banned
How'd you have it? Mine was boiled. I have a feeling I would enjoy it more fried

even pan fried straight with some garlic olive oil salt and pepper is pretty good. japanese people do this deep fried dealie called takoyaki that is pretty tasty, I've only had it once in LA. if you ever go grab some tapas though its always worth checking out an octopus dish or too.

deep fried calamari squid is fucking amazing. get it at any solid italian place to go to. drizzle liberally with lemon and dip it in whatever they give you.

jIhQejVJAEU9o.png

IrishNinja

squid is tight. had shit fresh off the mediterranean in croatia, dont sleep

man big ghostface tweets are killing me with this Papoose lookin for a wifi spot to get back at Trinidad...but then he gotta wheel out that dusty ass old "Takeover was better than Ether" revisionist history that ain't no one trynna hear

effzee

No.

R. Kelly is an even weirder example because he's been doing this and rocking it for a long time.

Well yeah but its always been weird to me. Mentioning it now since he is back. He could be "ghetto" but he just looks goofy as fuck cause you know he is about to sing something.

Singing just can't lead to a tough guy image. It just doesn't mesh.

Red Lobster bread is god tier.

Grilled octopus >>>>>>>>>>>¦

Prefer squid/calamari fried over anything else.

even pan fried straight with some garlic olive oil salt and pepper is pretty good. japanese people do this deep fried dealie called takoyaki that is pretty tasty, I've only had it once in LA. if you ever go grab some tapas though its always worth checking out an octopus dish or too.

deep fried calamari squid is fucking amazing. get it at any solid italian place to go to. drizzle liberally with lemon and dip it in whatever they give you.

jIhQejVJAEU9o.png

Fried Calamari is amazing. It just tastes like it was meant to be fried. I actually meant to type Braised not boiled. I'll see if i can find that here. I like trying out different shit.

squid is tight. had shit fresh off the mediterranean in croatia, dont sleep

man big ghostface tweets are killing me with this Papoose lookin for a wifi spot to get back at Trinidad...but then he gotta wheel out that dusty ass old "Takeover was better than Ether" revisionist history that ain't no one trynna hear

You see him tell that dude that he was smoking cat litter?

haha...

This was dinner a little while back.

Fuck a Red Lobster.

I bet Count knew people would shake their head when he posted that. Dude did it on purpose.
1361358379706393167.GIF

I did try something different tho

Poverty version of Man of the Year by Q is out there. Quality so bad I didn't bother listen

Esch

Banned
Of course Count Blackule knew that we would disapprove. But you have to discipline him regardless, just like a child that thinks its funny to play with his own poop.

Esch

Banned
Fried Calamari is amazing. It just tastes like it was meant to be fried. I actually meant to type Braised not boiled. I'll see if i can find that here. I like trying out different shit.

you can probably find the same thing at any mediterranean restaurant. it's one of those foods that is so popular that you can find different versions of it in lots of types of cuisines; greek, italian, even a couple arabic joints. It's like the seafood version of kebabs or roti.

CRS

Yep. At the Greek restaurant I worked at for a minute, the way we prepared it was: we set calamari, almonds, olives, and slices of lemon juice overnight in some buttermilk, drained, quick dip in flour, and fried. Garnish with a wedge of lemon and some garlic apologize and you're set.

HiResDes

I respect Joe's Crabshack more than I do Red Lobster, and I'm not even a huge fan of Joe's whatsoever. If you have a Pappadeaux close please go there instead of Red Lobster. There used to be this chain called Shells that was also seriously killing Red Lobster, which I consider the lowest of the low. I've had the worst scallops I've ever had in my life there, and all of their struggle pasta dishes look and taste as if they came straight out of a Rachel Ray cookbook.

Migos - Mountain

Migos - Emmitt Smith

cryptic

Damn this moved fast.

I don't listen to any commercial stuff on the regular just because I've found my niche so I didn't realize there are now two types of struggle bars; I meant bars about struggle.

I agree tho that it almost seems like some guys like Blu have just decided to coast on their initial fanbase until the albums stop being bought.
On the other hand, going hard and being consistent as some do doesn't always translate into better sales.

However, if you want to live a glamour life, at some point you should feel obligated to put in some effort for your fanbase.

Aside from that, I heard that new Dusty Mcfly shit, man, all dude does is shit on everybody for not having money. How the fuck do people relate to that or is just like birds catching worms, not knowing what to do otherwise?
The beats were hot but dude is a one range pony, and he's now signed to Atlantic, it's a capitalist rap game now for rich kids and the poor kids who listen to that might as well be young Republicans, that's far from what rap was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom