• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old is supposedly out in the wild now brehs

tumblr_m1aozfPqoD1qb4lmho1_500.gif

old

mooooose

you guys wylin, im talking about using a proxy to listen to spotify which im pretty sure isnt against the rules but wasnt sure

use hola to change to NZ and change your account to australia

wonderbread is weird as fuuuuuuuuck this is some weird shit

mooooose

anyone who doubted has to eat shit, this album is great and im just on side a, i thought i heard too much and knew what to expect but i had no idea

Kwixotik

you guys wylin, im talking about using a proxy to listen to spotify which im pretty sure isnt against the rules but wasnt sure

use hola to change to NZ and change your account to australia

wonderbread is weird as fuuuuuuuuck this is some weird shit

Tried this. Hola is an infuriatingly bad program. Had to stop trying before I got an aneurysm.

mooooose

side a is really really really good but damn by clean up... i was ready for red 2 go i was exhausted... which perfectly leads to side b... are you kidding me danny... this album man.... OXY better be good because this is the album to beat... fools gold killed it. if i listen to run the jewels and OLD the rest of the year, thats fine with me.

Esch

Banned
sheeeeiiiitttttt this reminds me of GKMC. I was feeling down on it from early stuff, but i blind bought it, got hype when it was starting to drip i copped early and ended up LOVING it

Q and Danny making magic on Dope Fiend Rental

mooooose

i literally had no idea who scrufizzer is but when he came in on dubstep, i literally bugged out. side b is way better than expected. dip fits perfectly i now love this song. i was just scared the album would be all this, and funnily enough, its NONE of this

edit - completely agree on it being GKMC esque. its just a super well executed concept album without a narrative or anything. its fucking awesome and its totally worth of succeeding XXX. this is my album of the year so far.

double edit - this is an exhausting album. its literally an hour of danny spitting over some fucking hard ass beats, some really depressing real shit and then some crazy party shit. what the fuck.

PBY

Banned
Danny did good.

After all the speculation of the boom bap/trap split between the sides, I think that what we got is better. Theres a difference bw the sides, but it isn't as clear cut as what some suspected. And boom bap danny is still uniquely DB.

Danny did good.

After all the speculation of the boom bap/trap split between the sides, I think that what we got is better. Theres a difference bw the sides, but it isn't as clear cut as what some suspected. And boom bap danny is still uniquely DB.

Yeah he's using both voices more, Jekyll and Hyde style. It's great ;_____;

Esch

Banned
This Scrufizzer dude assaulting that Dubstep song with that Twista flow at like 1990 Jay-Z speed jesus fucking christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom