• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What was the fake cover an homage to? I'm still not familiar with a lot of classic album art.
The classic it tried to horribly channel is MBDTF.
I don't think it's channeling anything besides being terrible

Peep this tape, brehs. http://sandlotsdugout.com/post/52853326641/illfightyoutapelink

tumblr_moasu7lFlt1qi5p9uo1_1280.png
XV_Zero_Heroes-front-large.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Compared to every other trap sounding beat out there in the clubs and radio what sets it apart from the rest ? Well it didn't make the album for reason it didn't create any buzz even with a future hook it flopped.

That's a funny question... some beats are just put together well...imo No Games is a great sounding beats

Didn't go gold but was well received

To me it's good sign for his album if he can cut No Games and Box Chevy

Just like when Lil Jon cut Snap yo Fingers from Crunk Rock or Kendrick cut Recipe doesn't make em flops or bad songs...

Esch

Banned
Listened to some of those songs by that white trap rapper Zach Farlowe. Dude is aight, I'll take him over Mac Miller or Macklemore any day. He got some great beats for that mixtape

just gonna pretend like I didn't read that post, Esch

I finally listened to that Vince Staples Stolen Youth album. Pretty good; dude really captures my attention due to sounding so young. I also just found out Larry Fisherman is Mac Miller wtf. Dude...has some amazing beats. The entire album's production is like the natural evolution of that grimy 90s NY shit.

just gonna pretend like I didn't read that post, Esch

I finally listened to that Vince Staples Stolen Youth album. Pretty good; dude really captures my attention due to sounding so young. I also just found out Larry Fisherman is Mac Miller wtf. Dude...has some amazing beats. The entire album's production is like the natural evolution of that grimy 90s NY shit.

Yea I really liked the production on Stolen Youth.

Watching Movies With The Sound Off wasn't that bad either. Better than I thought it'd be for sure.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Macs last album was good, despite a weak second half. Don't know what to say.
wat, Watching Movies and Red Dot Music are probably the best on the album.

Slightly, related, bout to jump into this Ariana Grande album to see what the hype's about brahs

camron.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Married bros, you ever just see a dime walk past you and do that smile thing and then it hits you that you will never, ever fuck another woman in your life besides the one that's sitting at home with bed hair, morning breath and ugly PJs?

Imma just gonna be mad about this one for like, 5 minutes.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I just get depressed when I see a dime cause I'm gonna go home and beat it to something that will ultimately be unsatisfying.

I laughed, then I got sad for you. You're young, man. Go to Huntington Beach this Friday night. You can't not get laid there. I had to extract myself from several conversations there that would have lead to my divorce had I continued.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Been traveling around Thailand for the last two weeks for Tet vacation. Anything worthwhile drop during that time?

Esch

Banned
I just get depressed when I see a dime cause I'm gonna go home and beat it to something that will ultimately be unsatisfying.
Download Tinder, set radius to 25 miles, age 18-29, like every profile you can find, set up a smash with a 6-8/10. Shit is awesome dudes.

Download Tinder, set radius to 25 miles, age 18-29, like every profile you can find, set up a smash with a 6-8/10. Shit is awesome dudes.
That shit works? I always assumed a straight app like that wouldn't work because chicks aren't as horny as dudes - hence why gay dudes eat off grindr so easily.

I might take a peek at my area, out of curiosity. But if it's anything like okcupid I know I'll be getting endless messages from fat white chicks. My main focus is on a chick at work. I've never tried the co-worker thing but she seems into me.

Esch

Banned
That shit works? I always assumed a straight app like that wouldn't work because chicks aren't as horny as dudes - hence why gay dudes eat off grindr so easily.

I might take a peek at my area, out of curiosity. But if it's anything like okcupid I know I'll be getting endless messages from fat white chicks. My main focus is on a chick at work. I've never tried the co-worker thing but she seems into me.
It's not exactly like grindr, you gotta use fb pictures and you can only chat if they like you and you like them back. It's less sex oriented than that, more like PoF but the girls arent as gross/better looking.

Yea, has been working out good for me ever since I copped it. I like it cause it simplifies shit. technology is supposed to make this shit easier, not harder. Okcupid you gotta get all this profile shit together, messages and shit. Tinder you're already working off the knowledge that you both think you're good looking, so you can just get down to business; hooking up or a date.

effzee

Married bros, you ever just see a dime walk past you and do that smile thing and then it hits you that you will never, ever fuck another woman in your life besides the one that's sitting at home with bed hair, morning breath and ugly PJs?

Imma just gonna be mad about this one for like, 5 minutes.

Same here man.

Now I love my wife and we are 1 month out from our first child. But I work in NYC. Walk 5 blocks to and from the subway every day. I see so many women and get so angry. I hate good looking women now. All of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom