• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az

Married bros, you ever just see a dime walk past you and do that smile thing and then it hits you that you will never, ever fuck another woman in your life besides the one that's sitting at home with bed hair, morning breath and ugly PJs?

Imma just gonna be mad about this one for like, 5 minutes.

Yup, happens. But once you're out with your wife, there are dudes passing by you wishing to be with that every night.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yup, happens. But once you're out with your wife, there are dudes passing by you wishing to be with that every night.

Thanks Dr Phil

Same here man.

Now I love my wife and we are 1 month out from our first child. But I work in NYC. Walk 5 blocks to and from the subway every day. I see so many women and get so angry. I hate good looking women now. All of them.

LOL. Damn.

I never said I didn't love my wife or anything. We belong together, truly. But that doesn't mean you stop being a guy.

overcast

Download Tinder, set radius to 25 miles, age 18-29, like every profile you can find, set up a smash with a 6-8/10. Shit is awesome dudes.
Damn, I might attempt this sooner or later. I'm not crazy desperate though. I got a thing going with this one girl, but I'm just done with it honestly. Need to find a way to end it, but that'll crush the poor chick.
danny brown melting the fuck down on twitter rn
Jesus Christ. Hope he's okay. Wonder who he's talking about.

Cudder

You guys have to check out bangwithfriends. Its a Facebook thing and completely anonymous. You just checkmark all the chicks on your friends list that u would be dtf, and if they do the same to you it notifies you both so you can set up some sexy time.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You guys have to check out bangwithfriends. Its a Facebook thing and completely anonymous. You just checkmark all the chicks on your friends list that u would be dtf, and if they do the same to you it notifies you both so you can set up some sexy time.

Nah, you just made that up.

Esch

Banned

Thought this shit was dead. Anyway it wouldn't be that much use for me, most of my fb friends don't live in my city plus i like meeting new people.

Cheddahz

Banned
Post or don't mention it, shit is lazy.

GH4PyGo.png

fJj7asN.png

effzee

Thanks Dr Phil

LOL. Damn.

I never said I didn't love my wife or anything. We belong together, truly. But that doesn't mean you stop being a guy.

Ha I never meant anything about you and your wife.

Just included that because in my head it comes across weird if I don't say it. Its like how they always tell you when you find the one no other girl even appears in your sights. Nope. Not true. Though I do think when my kid arrives I'll be completely oblivious to everything but the baby.

And truly forever fuck yoga pants.

overcast

I love Danny Brown so much.

Yeah, I'm really hoping that this doesn't end badly. I'm sure it won't anyway. All of this is really surprising me because whenever I see Danny Brown in an interview he looks so happy and content.
Judging by his music he has some serious demons. Not to mention drug addiction. He takes his music seriously, and he feels under appreciated in the grand scheme of things. Especially in the hip-hop community, but that's not his audience. At least not the regular rap listeners, but he's underground. So, it's expected.

I bet Q, ASAP and them aren't that cool with him. He always promotes for them on Instagram and posted pics of their tour. Shit, I feel worse now.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Danny BRown is just too honest for this game.

I hope he gets enough money together to just move onto game development already. do what he loves.

and this shit just came in

photo9zkse.jpg

Judging by his music he has some serious demons. Not to mention drug addiction. He takes his music seriously, and he feels under appreciated in the grand scheme of things. Especially in the hip-hop community, but that's not his audience. At least not the regular rap listeners, but he's underground. So, it's expected.

I bet Q, ASAP and them aren't that cool with him. He always promotes for them on Instagram and posted pics of their tour. Shit, I feel worse now.

He really is under appreciated man, he's easily one of the best rappers of the moment and people aren't giving him the recognition he deserves mostly due to his image I suspect.

I have friends who I've shown a Danny Brown song to, and they have literally loved it, and then they find out what he looks like and they just aren't interested anymore.

Edit: what is he referring to when he talks about quitting Po?

effzee

Danny BRown is just too honest for this game.

I hope he gets enough money together to just move onto game development already. do what he loves.

What is being so honest about?

Seems like typical musical industry friends, problems with drugs, fame, and dealing with a new reality sort of problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom