• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Seeing Travis Scott in two weeks with King Chip. Pretty pumped, if only to hear Travis Scotts stuff, dud has like no tracks online, been only able to find like 7.

Macca

I think I'm going to go with Dance (A$$), I really feel that song would sync up with MLP well, and I could use some custom fanart. Nicki Minaj already looks like something from a damn cartoon anway

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
is inner circle's "sweat" the greatest song about anal rape ever? the answer is yes.

does the pfffff mean he's shit or that I'm a fool for not hearing about it? Either way thanks for the link man

Gucci Mane - Truth (Not a Jeezy Diss)

welp there goes the neighborhood.
this wont end well.

jeezy not having a good week. ross got in his ass. davinci got in his ass. and now gucci on him.

pffff

Jeezy >>>>> Gucci. Freddie Gibbs >>>>>>that squad. But I hope this fades quickly because I do like both.

DominoKid

"go dig ya patna up nigga, bet he cant say shit!"

why you so reckless gucci. :/

Jeezy >>>>> Gucci. Freddie Gibbs >>>>>>that squad. But I hope this fades quickly because I do like both.

right? it doesnt even have to be like this. took it from like 1 to 10 at the first step.

Macca

oh my gosh is this eminem he's my favorite rapper
Nothing against Cudi he is sick but Eminem is still the greatest alive (arguably dead or alive). Cudi is not better then Hopsin, Macklemore, Asher Roth, or Childish Gambino so your statement is completely inaccurate.

Nothing against Cudi he is sick but Eminem is still the greatest alive (arguably dead or alive). Cudi is not better then Hopsin, Macklemore, Asher Roth, or Childish Gambino so your statement is completely inaccurate.
Kid-Cudi.gif

filler

Banned
Listening to this right now, thought some of y'all might be interested:

For nearly a century, San Francisco's Fillmore district has produced and fostered a wealth of musical talent. That nerve center of creativity includes many awesome rappers. Sadly, as gentrification and “urban renewal” have hit the Fillmore, fewer rappers have come out of the neighborhood in recent years. This mix is an ode to the artists who helped found the Fillmore’s rap scene as well as those who continue to hold it down for the neighborhood. Note: this mix isn’t a best of Andre Nickatina, JT the Bigga Figga, Messy Marv, San Quinn, or Rappin’ 4Tay. This is 22 tracks (in honor of the 22 Fillmore) that survey the variety of dope rappers who have come out of this tiny (and still shrinking) neighborhood.*

Tracklisting:

1. Andre Nickatina - "Ghost of Fillmoe"
2. Lil Ric feat. JT the Bigga Figga - "Playaz and Hustlaz"
3. Deco-D feat. Messy Marv - "Full Throttle Fillmoe"
4. DaVinci - "Concrete Jungle Juice"
5. Cold World Hustlers - "Cold Day in Hell" (remix)
6. Get Low Playaz - "Locked Up"
7. Homewrecka feat. J. Stalin and Young Boo - "Talkin Bout Nuthin"
8. Bored Stiff - "Rappers"
9. San Quinn - "Spot N the Shade"
10. D-Moe - "Anutha Fonky Verse"
11. Andre Nickatina and Equipto - "That!"
12. Young Know - "Tell it Like it Is"
13. JT the Bigga Figga feat. Gigolo G - "Doin' Dirt"
14. Sandoval feat. Rappin 4-Tay and San Quinn - "Fillmoe Formula"
15. Black Nate - "Recognize Me" (remix)
16. Psycho Gangsta - "Stories of the Jack"
17. Hugh E MC - "H-Nigga Groove"
18. JT the Bigga Figga feat. D-Moe, Gigolo G, RBL Posse, and San Quinn - "SFC"
19. Messy Marv and San Quinn - "How I Came Up"
20. Messy Marv and Birdman - "Dope Boyz"
21. JT the Bigga Figga - "Game Recognize Game"
22. Big Rich - "That's the Business"

http://www.divshare.com/download/19789182-454

http://www.100grandonmywrist.com/2012/10/mix-37-best-of-fillmore.html

EDIT: 7 tracks in, this is well put together.

IrishNinja

is inner circle's "sweat" the greatest song about anal rape ever? the answer is yes.

oh my gosh is this eminem he's my favorite rapper

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10208-1349173127-5.gif

siddxminaj was the best to ever do it

also:

Ayo, droppin that heat.

This that Complex Shadow x Enzo_GT.

I reserve no rights from this, but if you wanna get in contact, private message me at Lhexh on NeoGAF

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=86154

Love Nicki, she my girl

takin that trollgame up to SSJ4 levels

siddx

lol I can't even watches the videos on that channel cause my internet is out and I'm on the mobile. But I'm salty cause macca stole my planned YouTube channel name. Guess ill have to go with nickisiddx.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
"go dig ya patna up nigga, bet he cant say shit!"

why you so reckless gucci. :/

right? it doesnt even have to be like this. took it from like 1 to 10 at the first step.
Jeezy and Gucci will never be good

You do know how Gucci got his case don't you?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Macca

lol I can't even watches the videos on that channel cause my internet is out and I'm on the mobile. But I'm salty cause macca stole my planned YouTube channel name. Guess ill have to go with nickisiddx.
FYI, its pronounced Sidd cross Nicki.

I'm in talks with Capcom.

siddx

FYI, its pronounced Sidd cross Nicki.

I'm in talks with Capcom.

lol thats even better then. I need to record a diss track. My ignorant alter ego Tuna Dick Douglas aka Chicken Cracker is gonna have to come out.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
That Kanye - "White Dress" is soooo fucking dope man... I just need an EP of stuff like this and 808's will be completely forgiven

DominoKid

lol fuck gunplay.

lol at this too.

Danny Brown ‏@XDannyXBrownX
Never ever performing off lean again that's not a good idea
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom