• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

The fuck is up with "1 finger in my anus"?
The last thing i would ever want is my girlfriend interacting with my butthole.

And anyone who says they like their girl throwing a finger around brown town is just all kinds of wrong.

Her going near my butthole is one of the biggest turn offs.

Almost as bad as golden showers/scat.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

And anyone who says they like their girl throwing a finger around brown town is just all kinds of wrong.

Pegging ain't bad... Give it a chance.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
GAF-Hop |OT666| Pegging ain't bad... Give it a chance.

ipRsOJ89wjqhg.gif

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
esch is on that masala and dahl diet, his ass is not a safe place to be poking around in.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Her going near my butthole is one of the biggest turn offs.

Almost as bad as golden showers/scat.

I loved the immediate sense of outrage thrown at him for this. "HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY LOVE OF SHOVING THINGS INTO MY RECTUM!! BUTTHOLE SHAMER!"

siddx

you kidding me? I got that 3rd world digestion. time tested, chilli approved.

I don't know man, I feel like living in the US pussified my stomach. I'm only just starting to build it back up here.

On a random but related tip, I've had the best Indian food I've ever tastes outside of India here in hcmc.

On another related note, I've never had a finger up my ass.

I only allow big gulp cups filled with tears and female ejaculate to be inserted in my glorious gateway to galaga.

Ayo, i love how i was the bad guy in that thread for saying that shit, having all those dudes attacking me and shit lol. Apparently having your girl poking your anus is the "in" thing these days.

siddx

Ayo, i love how i was the bad guy in that thread for saying that shit, having all those dudes attacking me and shit lol. Apparently having your girl poking your anus is the "in" thing these days.

we all know that's what your user name really means.

Macca

Man, I aint a judge of anyone, if you're into that shit, then fine. But everyone like jumping on you was pretty funny.

kamspy

Leathet Gladiator pants Kanye - Best Kanye

White Dress is a dope track, but as far as albums go I'd like to see something in that style as the one "throwback" track on an album. Like second to last track type shit.

It's nice, but I'm really let down after RZA hyping it. I wanted ignant Ye going 50 bars over some Tical type beats.

I'd like an album full of stuff like Drive Slow, it was ignant but more held back than ALL OF THE WOOPASOWPWFOWOOPWO OWOWOWPWPFOWFWOFOWOPOPP LIGHTS TURN UP THE LIGHTS IN HERE BAYBAAAAY

actually nah I liked the Cruel Summer stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom