• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna wait another week before listening to anything else from the new Wu.

But as I said before, from what I heard of White Dress, that's some Late Registration era shit.

I know a few of you know The Coli...and you may have heard about the mixtape they're doing...it's solid, so far.

The first track is a dude I hate to have to hate on, but he sounds too much like Jay-Z.

The next track is amazing.

Listen to Bootleg Soda and tell me that isn't hip hop.

Esch

Banned
I know a few of you know The Coli...and you may have heard about the mixtape they're doing...it's solid, so far.

The first track is a dude I hate to have to hate on, but he sounds too much like Jay-Z.

The next track is amazing.

Listen to Bootleg Soda and tell me that isn't hip hop.
i was gonna cop soon, upset that the Ugo Ogugwa+ DJ Jesus H. Christ combo aint on there

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Diggy Simmons- Fall Down (J. Cole diss)

"Why you mad at me because I got a relationship with my father, huh?"

5I5s8.png

Need a Bill Clinton shop with the caption

Define relations

Stat

vDaedalus

Not sure why, but I wasn't really feeling 36 chambers the first time I listened years ago. Since then I've come to realize that this album is amazing.

Cudder

MGK in that interview came across like a bitch at the end. like he can't fathom that somebody just doesn't like his music? then he goes off on an on the spot freestyle to change the guys mind? cmon. that is some American Idol audition shit right there. "just let me sing one more song, PLEASE!"

MGK in that interview came across like a bitch at the end. like he can't fathom that somebody just doesn't like his music? then he goes off on an on the spot freestyle to change the guys mind? cmon. that is some American Idol audition shit right there. "just let me sing one more song, PLEASE!"

He was asked to freestyle

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I love Charlamagne because he's honest, even if that means being a dick and not respectful at times. Especially when it comes to letting his musical taste be known rather than being on that fake political tip. Of course he's the clown in the trio, but that's why he's there. Definitely the instigator, and he asks the questions nobody else really asks (ESPECIALLY radio hosts).

Well, in Charlamagne's defense, I didn't feel the MGK freestyle either. But dude didn't hold back and punches. It was definitely cringeworthy to watch and I felt bad for the dude lol

Truth. Me and charlemagne would be in good company.
Yep and I'm getting kinda scared that I'm agreeing with one of your posts shiieet

Fjordson

HiResDes

Well, in Charlamagne's defense, I didn't feel the MGK freestyle either. But dude didn't hold back and punches. It was definitely cringeworthy to watch and I felt bad for the dude lol

Yep and I'm getting kinda scared that I'm agreeing with one of your posts shiieet
Charlemagne is a joke and he knows it. When he told DMX that he thought Rozay and Two Chains were great lyricists I knew he was batshit insane. French Montana is alao pretty damb ass without a good feature.

Esch

Banned
Charlemagne is a joke and he knows it. When he told DMX that he thought Rozay and Two Chains were great lyricists I knew he was batshit insane. French Montana is alao pretty damb ass without a good feature.
yeah he says some assorted shit that makes me think he's just an idiot. I can't take him seriously at all

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Tokubetsu

Wouldn't be surprised if all this Gunplay shit is just some PR stunt. Dude lays low for years (supposedly because he was still doing hood shit), comes out and says he's gonna focus on this rap shit, gets a record deal then all of a sudden he's going full ignorant in front of cameras?

I don't believe in coincedences.

Wouldn't be surprised if all this Gunplay shit is just some PR stunt. Dude lays low for years (supposedly because he was still doing hood shit), comes out and says he's gonna focus on this rap shit, gets a record deal then all of a sudden he's going full ignorant in front of cameras?

Yeah, lol and they said this happened like in April but he just now being approached like huh?

Esch

Banned

there are some dudes you just can't take the idiot out of tho

Big Ghostfase BET Cypher Review

Mac Miller - YOOOOOOO DID YOU JUS HEAR WHAT MAC MILLER SAID??? YO THIS SNOW NIGGA JUS SAID HE GOIN CRAZY LIKE CLINT EASTWOOD IN A EMPTY CHAIR WOWWWWWW THIS MUTHAFUCKA WYYYYYLIN YO REWIND THAT SHIT BACK SON ZAMMMMMN!!! AAAAAND HE SLIPPED THAT JAB ON LORD FINESSE TOO!!! GOOD LAAAAAAWD ALMIGHTY YO!!! CLINT EASTWOOD...IN A EMPTY CHAIR!!! (4)

Iggy Azalea - Yo son...I aint the most geographically inclined muthafucka or nothin but I do kno where the dirty south come to a stop namsayin....n it aint in muthafuckin Australia n shit. This broad really need to check that fake ass accent at the door before she disrespects another beat n shit. If Clifford really wanted to get down wit this chick he aint had to sign her as a rapper b...he coulda paid her to model his AKOO gear or whatever the fuck. Shit had me feelin like maybe Nicki aint thaaaaaaat baaaaad... This broad jus corny tho. Fuckouttahere wit this reverse coon white minstrel shit b. That fake shit gotta go. (fuck no)

Childish Gambino - Yo this my dude...n if you need me to tell it for you...either you deaf or a hater cuz son went off like he aint had no safety on his shit namsayin. Plus he got jokes. Son killed it yo. (9)

Kendrick Lamar - You already knew son was gon go in on this shit n do his beast thing...n after he kinda kicked some eh shit last year Im glad he came correct for this muthafucka. At this point it dont really even matter what the nigga do cuz its always gon be some fried gonorrhea flyin out that boy mouth namsayin. Pause. He jus makin the shit look easy bruh. Like his whole shit was him lookin round like "Whuh? Whuh I do?...Oh THIS? Ijusbespittinthisextraterrestrialoutofthisworldtypeshitniggascantfuckwitbutyall be lovin...its nuthin.." Son probably spittin a whole nother verse to niggas in another dimension at the same time while travelin thru the galaxies in his mind. That boy is gone yo. (9.5)

Ab-Soul - Good Lawd yo...this muthafucka jus slapped the shit outta Webster b. I BEEN told niggas they was sleepin on son. Homie went from bein the weakest link to the one wit the hottest ink flowin out his pen (sometimes) nahmean. Not tryna take nothin away from Kendrick n Q but lyrically son took it to another level b. Word is bond. In the end Kendrick shit was tighter n more consistent but Soul was sayin some shit right here yo. If yall aint appreciate it you wack as fuck. He brought that work yo. Straight up. (9)

ScHoolboy Q - Now this my dude. Son not only kno how to spit but he dont dickride the shit outta nobody else (Still talmbout YOU Hopsin)...not even his mans n em in TDE. He dont sound like Kendrick n Kendrick dont sound like Ab Soul n dont none of em sound like Jay Rock n Rock dont sound like Q or Kendrick or Soul...all em fools got they own style n thats exactly what the fuck been missin from rap nahmean. Thats why I got nothin but respect for em boys. For this cypher shit tho...I feel like you gotta come wit more than jus some nice bars nahmean. Like you need some presentation n some impact yo. Cant jus be lookin down at the floor wit ya hands in ya pocket on some passive shit like "is it ok wit yalls if I be up here spittin?"....NAW YO. Aint like you need to be up there rockin some apache chief shit wit the feathers n whatever on ya head n some war paint on ya face gettin rolled round in a rickshaw by two midgets in zoot suits...but at the same time you gotta stand out yo. I dont kno what the fuck he was doin at the end or if he slipped up or what...but the shit was still aight. (6.5)

I'm really starting to believe Big Ghostfase is Childish Gambino/Donald Glover, someone asked him on Twitter if it was him, and he didn't give a straight answer. They both follow each other on twitter too.. hm..

Childish Gambino - Yo this my dude...n if you need me to tell it for you...either you deaf or a hater cuz son went off like he aint had no safety on his shit namsayin. Plus he got jokes. Son killed it yo. (9)
Word to big bird. I don't get some of the hate either.

And Kanye's new song is cool, I prefer this 10 times over ignant Kanye.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I thought ScHoolboy Q's cypher verse was kind of eh. A change in delivery and energy may have changed that, but I didn't think the lyrics were that great either.

Gambino verse was kind of wack too, so I guess that has to be Gambino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom