• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I said YOOOO.... Yea some really good matchups on that card. Looking forward to SUmmer Madness 2 as well.

Tsu_Surf.jpg

Tsu Surf - Kim

Shit Knocks and will make you punch a kitten... straight goon music

hyduK

Banned
I said YOOOO.... Yea some really good matchups on that card. Looking forward to SUmmer Madness 2 as well.

Tsu_Surf.jpg

Tsu Surf - Kim

Shit Knocks and will make you punch a kitten... straight goon music

SM2 will be crazy to be at, wish I could go. That card is stacked.

I'm at work right now but I'll check that Tsu Surf track after. Arsonals the only Jersey guy who's music I've ever really listened to.

HiResDes

Extremely Blessed is the fucking jam, The Dream hasn't lost a step, so excited for his next one. In other news I still hate Mike Posner.

HiResDes

Yeah he's straight R&B, but I'm talking about this 2Chainz feature, so it's kosher : P

Edit: I get the feeling Alexis Texas inspired the track.

Jay Sosa

Man that Madlib x Freddie Gibbs sure sounds brilliant, wasn't sure if they're a good match since I prefer Freddie over southern/WC beats but man I can't wait for the EP.

also new quest - wohoo.

tj hazuki

Pharell to be American Idol judge?
PHARRELL WILLIAMS appears more than likely to be christened the next judge on “American Idol.” According to a source close to the rapper/producer/designer’s camp, Williams has told members of his Star Trak Entertainment record label that he will slide into one of the slots vacated by the recent departures of Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. Williams had reportedly been negotiating with the reality show in recent weeks but we’re told that he’s informed his closest associates that he’ll be at “Idol” auditions later this month. Williams will join Mariah Carey as one of the new judges and his relationship with the five-time Grammy Award winner and “Idol” stalwart Randy Jackson was a factor in his decision. Williams is “super tight with Mariah and Randy,” says our source. A rep for “Idol,” whose 12th season is scheduled to debut early in 2013, had “no comment.” A spokeswoman for Williams did not get back to use by deadline.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...e-a-new-judge-american-idol-article-1.1132109

Cudder

Just bought my ticket to see ASAP, Schoolboy Q, and Danny Brown on Sept 27 in NYC. Is anyone going?

No, but I just bought my ticket to Kendrick Lamar in NYC on Sep 15. Driving 9 hours to see it from TO.

I wonder if I could stretch my NY visit to stay long enough to go to the ASAP/DB/Q concert, that shit would make my year. Or I could just see the ASAP concert in Toronto and miss out on Q. :(

Edit: ohhh fuck, they're selling Meet and Greet packages on this tour for Danny Brown and ASAP? Did you get one? I hope they offer that shit in TO when tix go on sale tomorrow lol.

Who'd you rather meet, ASAP or Danny Brown??

HiResDes

I'm like 3/4th in this 2 Chaiiiiinz...

I prefer it over God Forgives I Don't, actually...

I prefer most things over God Forgives though

No, but I just bought my ticket to Kendrick Lamar in NYC on Sep 15. Driving 9 hours to see it from TO.

I wonder if I could stretch my NY visit to stay long enough to go to the ASAP/DB/Q concert, that shit would make my year. Or I could just see the ASAP concert in Toronto and miss out on Q. :(

Edit: ohhh fuck, they're selling Meet and Greet packages on this tour for Danny Brown and ASAP? Did you get one? I hope they offer that shit in TO when tix go on sale tomorrow lol.

You already know

CRS

HiRes stannery aside, Danny Brown all the way. By those Back and Forth videos, Danny would be the better person to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom