• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sorry, but Khaled just talking is always hilarious to me. It's like he knows what he wants to say, but articulates in half sentences + grunts + "Y'namsayin." How does this dude manage to get so many artists together when he talks in bullet points?

Jesus CHRIST @ the "conversation" with Jadakiss :looooooooool

ecurbj

I'm sorry, but Khaled just talking is always hilarious to me. It's like he knows what he wants to say, but just articulates in half sentences + grunts + "Y'namsayin." How does this dude manage to get so many artists together when he talks in bullet points?

Being under Birdman. You can get anything or talk anyway you want. Simple.

I'm sorry, but Khaled just talking is always hilarious to me. It's like he knows what he wants to say, but articulates in half sentences + grunts + "Y'namsayin." How does this dude manage to get so many artists together when he talks in bullet points?

hahaha, I thought that was the best part because they both kind of were talking the same way yet were understanding each other. I was laughing so hard
Meh.

Maybe it'll grow on me.

kind of how I feel, I mean I think it's a good song, but the problem I have with these cinematic type beats is that I don't often find myself replaying them.

YVXGv.gif

Hello, I am new to GAF-Hop so I thought I'd introduce myself...

Current favorite artists: Childish Gambino, Earl Sweatshirt, Asap Rocky, Th@ Kid, Nipsey Hussle

Favorite album/mixtape of 2012 thus far: Breakfast (Chiddy Bang)

Coast to rep: I feel like this is kind of irrelevant these days. I like music from everywhere

What's in dat tape deck: Childish Gambino's camp and Frank Ocean's Channel Orange

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
There is a chain of artists I've liked that I've heard on other people's shit.

50 Cent -> Game "This is How we do" -> Kendrick Lamar 'The City' -> Ab Soul "Ab Soul's Intermission" - Jay Rock 'Black Lip Bastard'/Danny Brown "Terrorist Threats."

I don't know why I felt like sharing that, but basically, Kendrick, Ab Soul, Jay Rock and Danny Brown are all making great music right now, and this pleases me.

Tokubetsu

Hello, I am new to GAF-Hop so I thought I'd introduce myself...

Current favorite artists: Childish Gambino, Earl Sweatshirt, Asap Rocky, Th@ Kid, Nipsey Hussle

Favorite album/mixtape of 2012 thus far: Breakfast (Chiddy Bang)

Coast to rep: I feel like this is kind of irrelevant these days. I like music from everywhere

What's in dat tape deck: Childish Gambino's camp and Frank Ocean's Channel Orange

Welcome.

should i click? i'll let you decide

You should. Shits fire.

That HiiPower Kendrick track is getting MAJOR play in the car.

That Nas Scarface joint is amazing. Always hate having to hear Khaled talk like a retard all over his songs though. WE THE BESSSST!!!! No. Your not. Hes mad irritating. Mad non verbal, with the hands going like crazy.

Detox coming the week before too.

Esch

Banned
things i believe in more than twitter posts re: Jay Electronica

-the lochness monster
-bigfoot
-ancient aliens
-recon's virginity being compromised
-detox

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
things i believe in more than twitter posts re: Jay Electronica

-the lochness monster
-bigfoot
-ancient aliens
-recon's virginity being compromised
-detox

I wanna Believe. Maybe that Rothchild pum pum counteracted the Baduism effect that messed up him mind state to begin with.

Only Punany descended from European Bank royalty has the strength to remove the Badu Effect once Badu has imprinted on a rapper.

lmaooo. Like Tguy said, these guys are speaking another language. That only they can understand.

It's like Narnia up in there.

ASAP tix going on sale tomorrow for Toronto. gotta get up early early to get em.

ASAP at ovo was da worst thing ever. ONE SONG, and it was Goldie. Then he ran away like a bitch.

I'm sure it will be much better when he gets his own show though. And Danny Brown and Q are some of the most interesting rappers out right now. So....stay up.

And fuuuck. I was only in Toronto until tonight, I should have holla'd at some T dot Gaf-hoppers while I was here

edit: ah shit...fuck a double post i'm druunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom