• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecurbj

I'm at the 30th Powerhouse event tonight. So far French Montana played. Now Miguel is playing.

jNBqS8k7bOQy1.jpg

Youtube comments never disappoint..

Broyale26 2 months ago
No homo, but I wish I was a female so I could be Kendrick's bitch. He cute than a muhfucka, pause.

I cant post the replies but they are gold lmao

Esch

Banned
ya she repeatedly told him not to touch her and he done did that. I understand defending yourself the minute somebody starts thinking they can hit you, but throwing bombs on a chick like that? fuck those kids man

ya she repeatedly told him not to touch her and he done did that. I understand defending yourself the minute somebody starts thinking they can hit you, but throwing bombs on a chick like that? fuck those kids man

Yeah like I said it's the Polanski dilemma for me because I do enjoy the music (as shallow as it is).

I don't think I'll pay for it though lawl

edit: oh man fucking disgusting that video. That bitchass would get murked if he did that on any of those dudes in the room.

Watching the The Art of Rap and Dre said in the past 27 years he's never gone more than 2 weeks out of the studio...damn

edit: also said when Pac was in the studio he'd go into the booth, write a song, spit it in one or two takes, and then ask for the next beat and get writing again

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Watching the The Art of Rap and Dre said in the past 27 years he's never gone more than 2 weeks out of the studio...damn

edit: also said when Pac was in the studio he'd go into the booth, write a song, spit it in one or two takes, and then ask for the next beat and get writing again
I wouldn't doubt this at all, I've heard similar stories from others about Dre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom