• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

Yeah I DL'd it from your link last like peterboy. Still listening to it today. Shit is nice. Going in the Cadillac tonight.

Quake1028

The funniest line of the concert, right before they were going to play Meter Feeder:

Aesop: Rob Sonic is going to pay for everyone's parking tickets
RS: I got that kinda money yo

Not that funny in text but hilarious the way he said it.

kamspy

I knew that Jus set would be good man. Following him on twitter and some old print articles about the dude really illustrate how much of a fan he is and how deep his crates are.

EDIT: That Keef album is gonna be fucking niiiiiice.

I didnt know what to expect at a Just Blaze concert. But it was so ill. If anyone ever gets the chance to see him i def recommend you go. One of the best shows ive been to. Like Kams said his crates are mad deep. And hes a real down to earth dude. He hung around and chopped it up for a bit with some of the crowd, signing autographs etc.

I saw Magic Mike with my girl the other day. I remember one critic comparing it to Boogie Nights...I need to upper cut that dude bus driver style if I ever see him.

I saw Magic Mike with my girl the other day. I remember one critic comparing it to Boogie Nights...I need to upper cut that dude bus driver style if I ever see him.

I refused to watch that shit with my girlfriend. Its up there with Twilight in the "Shit i will never watch with you, even though i love you" pile. Fuck those movies.

saw the weeknd last night, show was great. some songs sounded like shit but others were great, especially his intro for the birds and the knowing where his guitarist went on a 2 minute solo.

what suprised me was how charismatic the dude was. for some reason i expected abel to be some quiet dude but he was all over the place looking and sounding mad excited.

PBY

Banned
saw the weeknd last night, show was great. some songs sounded like shit but others were great, especially his intro for the birds and the knowing where his guitarist went on a 2 minute solo.

what suprised me was how charismatic the dude was. for some reason i expected abel to be some quiet dude but he was all over the place looking and sounding mad excited.

seeing him in a few weeks- what kind of show is it? like is it danceable/even remotely hype? or is it more go with your girl and just chill?

You guys are making me feel real excited about my eventual Magic Mike force watching :|.

Scratch the fuck outta the disc with a key or something before putting it in the player.

Then be all like yo wtf? I just picked this up and it aint working?

Your girl gonna think you were willing to watch it so you get points, and you dont have to watch that shit. Win win.

seeing him in a few weeks- what kind of show is it? like is it danceable/even remotely hype? or is it more go with your girl and just chill?

it was surprisingly hype. thats why i thought the atmosphere was lacking in a lot of the songs but the energy and the crazy ass fans really made it enjoyable. glass table girls was hoooooot.

he had some creepy videos of chicks playing during the songs. i gotta say it again, i love whoever is doing the visuals for all his shit. the photos, videos, imagery, all of it is so well done and fitting. shit is sometimes sexy and sometimes unsettling but it fuckin works.

On one hand I feel really bad for supporting an annoying asshole like Chief Queef. But on the other hand...Love Sosa bangs

edit: Roman Polanski dilemma right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom