• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Thanks for the links RJT!

Included links in my post for anyone else on gaf whose curious

I got to Orishas from Control Machete, in my quest to find more spanish language hip hop. Couldn't be more different in style but somehow CM linked me to Orishas. Still listen to A lo cubano every so often.

Favorite spanish rap album though is Tiro De Gracia's Ser Humano. Such a great album.

Also heard some decent stuff European bands that a Swiss friend introduced me to, but I can't remember the names to save my life.
And I also remember thinking most of the album sucked ass but really liked "come back home" by Seo Tajii and the boys (korean).
Also loved Tha Mastaplann (filipino), album had quite a few great tracks. And they are still going too.
Some thai rappers out there too like Souls of Siam, although I need to investigate more.
Vietnam doens't have a huge rap scene, probably would make the government nervous. But there is a fairly big b-boying scene here, lots of dudes c-walking in the park and shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Would love to get some other links in Asia to tour and stuff

So Des I'm really digging OFF!, Unsane, Black Lips, No Age, Ty Segall and Cloud Nothings. Good shit, added some more meat to my backlog. Thanks man.

siddx

I'm kind of mixed on that new POS, but weird friends is hype as fuck. I need to start a riot now.

they can't come is sick too

HiResDes

Oh shit we're getting close to the end of days, let the summoning commence, for it is near. Gonna listen to this for inspiration:

back-cover.jpeg

siddx

fuck your stuff and how we land are amazing too. There are some amazing songs on here, mostly the stuff that moves away from his typical sound.

Does anyone have Danny Brown's "Detroit State of Mind 2" and/or "Browntown?"

Those are his only releases I can't find, all the links on his site are dead.

Because no one cares here. Is all about the GAF-Hop cipher yo. Forever and ever. GAF-POP is where is at.

Hold dat.

That hurt... Its just me and jo shishido checking for it so lol

Going to be honest, I've never listened to It's Dark and Hell is Hot.

Yo, this probably the only overlapping classic on both mine and Des top classic albums list. Do yourself a favour and at least check it out. The intro goes hard as hell.

Peterboy how you get on at Blaze??

Esch

Banned
heard backseat freestyle and poetic justice at the club last night. strangely enough backseat got more love had people wildin

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I heard a rock song by Yelawolf and Travis Barker on XM last week.

Should I consider Yelawolf the rapper a distant memory at this point?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
They have a project together dropping soon. I hope it comes out so we can all get back to trunk muzik 2.

My hope is that the project with Krit can get him back on track, but that crap I heard made me have my doubts.

I am hoping the real Yelawolf is closer to Trunk Muzik than the T Barker song.

siddx

no one w/ good taste ever really cared about yelawolf.

this is just more shit to add to the record of stupid shit domino says, but I'm done with yela too until he releases trunk muzik 2. I used to stan the fuck out of the guy, but everything that made me like him has been stripped away.

siddx

When you like freebasing with Kevin Bacon, I'm more inclined to agree with Domino.

hating freebasing with Kevin bacon and trunk muzik is like hating wet pussy, it just let's everyone know your dick is chafing from being so dry.

I don't know what that means either but I stand by it

PBY

Banned
You guys realize that Benton, tha freebasing dude, is on Hopsins label? They performed together when I went to see them. They're like GOOD music, just realer.

Ayo my ipod music just disappeared from my ipod; all I got left is Sideline Story (lol) and Sean Price's new album, which I got last night right before this happened. Any ideas on how to recover my shit? I've "acquired" a shit ton of music over the years, much of which isn't on my hard drive

Ayo my ipod music just disappeared from my ipod; all I got left is Sideline Story (lol) and Sean Price's new album, which I got last night right before this happened. Any ideas on how to recover my shit? I've "acquired" a shit ton of music over the years, much of which isn't on my hard drive

I don't know why but I laughed so fucking hard when I read that

T Dollarz

Oh shit we're getting close to the end of days, let the summoning commence, for it is near. Gonna listen to this for inspiration:

back-cover.jpeg

More people need to check this out. It's great. That remix of Alicia Keys made me happy lol

Also, It's Dark and Hell is Hot is DEF a classic. Good shit. Gonna listen to that new POS. And as for Yelawolf, Trunk Muzik was great and the first half of Radioactive was dope... nothing since. That project with KRIT is my last hope. Last night I heard the Rittz song with the two of them again "Fulla Shit" ...soooo good!!!

how's the Sean Price?

Quake1028

I know no one probably cares but at the concer the other night they said a new Rob Sonic is due out late this year and Hail Mary Mallon 2 is being recorded now.

Anyways, GKMC has some great tracks but still doesn't quite have it's hooks in me overall after 5-6 listens. I'm keeping at it though. Backseat Freestyle I really, really like.

PBY

Banned
I know no one probably cares but at the concer the other night they said a new Rob Sonic is due out late this year and Hail Mary Mallon 2 is being recorded now.

Anyways, GKMC has some great tracks but still doesn't quite have it's hooks in me overall after 5-6 listens. I'm keeping at it though. Backseat Freestyle I really, really like.

HMM2? Oh gawd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom