• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

damn i had like a baker's dozen of ya'll to reply too...then that list
MLFNr.png

so yeah swag is fun, some trap is fun, i dont know if im feelin trap being so prevelent/mainstream at the moment but honestly after crunk, ringtone, half-hearted bragadocious, let's-put-some-dub-euro-shit-up-in-it-and-see-what-happens etc its refreshing.
but some of ya'll are/have been straight trap fans for a minute so its like, im happy for ya'll. like i aint follow american football and i dont know who the fuck ya'lls team hails from but ima root for em anyway

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, I can't even imagine Danny Brown and RZA in the studio. Or even RZA listening to Danny's music and thinking "yep, this is that Man With The Iron Fists shit right here kid."

Man, I can't even imagine Danny Brown and RZA in the studio. Or even RZA listening to Danny's music and thinking "yep, this is that Man With The Iron Fists shit right here kid."

I don't think RZA listens to rap music much. Earlier this month he did an interview where he was asked about which producers/rappers he likes, and he gave a very PC "I liked everything I heard at the club last night!" answer. Meh...

The label probably gave him a list of hot rappers, perhaps samples of their work, and he rolled with it

I don't think RZA listens to rap music much. Earlier this month he did an interview where he was asked about which producers/rappers he likes, and he gave a very PC "I liked everything I heard at the club last night!" answer. Meh...

The label probably gave him a list of hot rappers, perhaps samples of their work, and he rolled with it

I don't think so either, which isn't a problem seeing as his production on The Man With The Iron Fists is good.

royalan

i4A14NrE7tUCW.gif

Wassup GAF-Hop

This ya'girl Royalan checkin' in from POP-GAF - the girls you love to hate but could neva date.

Earlier one of the good POP-GAF sistrens, Crumpet Trumpet, introduced us to this Swedish girl by the name of Gnucci, who's giving us Indie-Pop with a little Hip-Hop flair.

I was thinking she reminds me of MIA mixed with a little Nicki Minaj. I'm jamming to it. Was curious to hear what you guys thought, tho...

Not going to steal my homegirl's shine, you can find her post on it here.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
i4A14NrE7tUCW.gif

Wassup GAF-Hop

This ya'girl Royalan checkin' in from POP-GAF - the girls you love to hate but could neva date.

Earlier one of the good POP-GAF sistrens, Crumpet Trumpet, introduced us to this Swedish girl by the name of Gnucci, who's giving us Indie-Pop with a little Hip-Hop flair.

I was thinking she reminds me of MIA mixed with a little Nicki Minaj.
I'm jamming to it. Was curious to hear what you guys thought, tho...

Siddx will be so hyped for this!

Esch

Banned
Wassup GAF-Hop

I was thinking she reminds me of MIA mixed with a little Nicki Minaj. I'm jamming to it. Was curious to hear what you guys thought, tho...

Pretty much exactly how you described it. Boring.

Blackace

actually given the recent keef/ye cycle/cudi talk it's been clinically proven we desperately need melodrama

fortunately i have brokered a deal with pop-GAF to trade this commodity for some of our swag
Can we just give them PD and Coldvein instead?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

RZA worked with ODB, and you struggle to see how he could accept Danny?

What
actually given the recent keef/ye cycle/cudi talk it's been clinically proven we desperately need melodrama

Need more diss tracks being written tbh,

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
RZA worked with ODB, and you struggle to see how he could accept Danny?

What
As much as they'd work well together, they're not the same.

I mean I'd like to see RZAs reaction to Danny Browns story about getting gummed out with his signature look.

PBY

Banned
Ace finally got caught up w the last 2 ignorant mixes, been super busy. But they're fucking dope, remind me weirdly of some of the earlier ones, some great transitions. And the gf was really into that last poppy mix.

Blackace

Ace finally got caught up w the last 2 ignorant mixes, been super busy. But they're fucking dope, remind me weirdly of some of the earlier ones, some great transitions. And the gf was really into that last poppy mix.
25 is a personnel fav of mine

Very hype

I really ain't listened to poppy5 yet but felt good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom