• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishman

Nah, Kanye doesnt get it. His take is too clean, trying too hard to be smart. Trap isnt about that. It's dirty, simple, street music. This expensive seafood Rick Ross and Kanye trap shit just isn't fun. It takes itself too seriously to be get stupid party music, and it doesn't have enough real substance to be stimulating. So it's in this awkward space where I dont have much actual listening context to it. fuck i look like trying to play this while im studying or something. The whole product just ends up sounding really sterile, and like a huge jumble of ideas. Thats what his beats are right now- just a bunch of bullshit thrown at the wall and some of it sticks nicely once in a while.

Jay Rock on new Album, Touring with Kendrick and Ab Soul

my man got next

Kendrick dropped, Q dropped, Soul dropped... time for the 4 peat! If his album is anything like YOLA, it's going to be dope.

I only went to a DOOM show he had with Ghostface because I knew it'd be the real one or else he'd get his jaw broken by Cocaine Biceps. Was in London as well, ironically.

Also, that Xzibit track goes hard.

one of those songs you can never get tired of. so good.

I think "I'm Talkin' To You" is better. It always sucked that it had that dumb gun skit tacked onto it. Need to release that as a single just to edit that off.

"My _____ ________ ______ ______ _________________________!!!!"
"That was T.I. and you've been listening to WFNK, the heart of hip hop!!'

DOOM also knows people will continue seeing him for the chance that he actually shows up lol.

Dude must be financially set given the way he dicks over fans with no-shows and cheap throwaway projects (dude is still repackaging Special Herbs shit after all these years).

Tokubetsu

DOOM also knows people will continue seeing him for the chance that he actually shows up lol.

Dude must be financially set given the way he dicks over fans with no-shows and cheap throwaway projects (dude is still repackaging Special Herbs shit after all these years).

Must be. Doesn't he have like four kids and a wife too?

ecurbj

I wanna see A$AP Rocky and Kendrick Lamar too.

For me in Philly, Kendrick will be here 9/13 and $36 for a ticket. And A$AP Rocky will be in Philly on 11/18 and the ticket is $25. Mannnnnnn!

MF Doom can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a mask on his face and a mic in his hand to let the crowd know that the show hadn't ended.

I've listened to that Xzibit song about 50 times since yesterday just for the beat, and real talk, I can't wait for Detox to drop. I know we all joke about it, but when that shit drops, even if turns out to be a bust, there will still be some fucking great beats on there.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

cashman

Banned
keep the mask on DOOM

doom-no-mask.jpg

HiResDes

You know it's a good year when Nas' fourth best album barely makes a top ten...Also big ups to Ace, finally listened to like the past five ignorant mixes, all are good shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You know it's a good year when Nas' fourth best album barely makes a top ten...Also big ups to Ace, finally listened to like the past five ignorant mixes, all are good shit.

Thank you! Which one did you like most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom