• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

The album is pretty much finished. Madlib sent DOOM a bunch of beats ages ago, it's all on the villain to get this shit ready. He's been in the studio with Madlib too, so it's not like he's not in the process

I do think Madlib smoked his brains out though
May I ask where you got this info?

The last utterance of Madvillainy 2 that I heard was in January when DOOM said he was waiting on Madlib.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I know, I get that, I just don't understand the relevance...Its not song lyrics, and I don't see how it relates to hop.
2 Chainz doesn't relate to "hop" but he does to "hip"

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Okay, I simply came in this thread to ask what "2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus" means.

That has been bugging me for a while now.

i made a little comparison between Titty chainz and assplay. it resonated with hip hop gaf. It touched their hearts ands genitals. It's somewhere in the last thread.

T Dollarz

Joey Bada$$ announces new album

badassreg.png

Kad5

Hey guys I am about to get a turntablist album/mix but I can only choose one of two.

The Gaslamp Killer- I spit in your grave

or DJ Q-BERT- Demolition Pumpkin Squeeze Musik

If I have to choose just one of them what would you pick?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Just finished that 2 Chainz. It freaking sucks. It's just just some kind of terrible, hollow A-B-C trap music.

There have been wwaaay better trap albums/mixtapes released this year, but he's gonna blow off of this wack shit? Injustica.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I just saw a vietnamese cover band with three chicks and one dude, and a bassist, guitarist, dummer, and keyboardist do a version of nicki minaaj's starships. I have no idea how I am supposed to feel about that. One the one hand it's a nicki minaaj song and she's the worst thing to happen to humanity, on the other and seeing an all vietnamese band cover nicki minaaj was pretty fucking entertaining.
Later they did a cover of justin beiber's baby, a few black eyed peas songs, and bottoms up lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I just saw a vietnamese cover band with three chicks and one dude, and a bassist, guitarist, dummer, and keyboardist do a version of nicki minaaj's starships. I have no idea how I am supposed to feel about that. One the one hand it's a nicki minaaj song and she's the worst thing to happen to humanity, on the other and seeing an all vietnamese band cover nicki minaaj was pretty fucking entertaining.
Later they did a cover of justin beiber's baby, a few black eyed peas songs, and bottoms up lol

People hate on Nicki, but she is extending rap's reach. More people interested in and more money going into rap is a good thing.

T Dollarz

So my friend had never heard 36 Chambers before, despite the fact that Liquid Swords and Illmatic are his two favorite albums, so I gave it to him... only to receive the text "36 Chambers is blowing my fucking mind. It's so fucking good! Every beat is just perfect."

I feel proud.

TangMeng

Just finished that 2 Chainz. It freaking incredible. It's just just some kind of awesome, deep A-B-C trap music.

For real tho, I'm enjoying it. Different strokes etc...

HiResDes

huh how is it even possible to have that many over it?lol

Well I'd currently place it at 9 or 10, but there's a lot of stuff coming out in the last half. Roc Marciano's album will undeniably be at the top, for example. If we're merely talking retail, it'll be in there though.

Hey guys I am about to get a turntablist album/mix but I can only choose one of two.

The Gaslamp Killer- I spit in your grave

or DJ Q-BERT- Demolition Pumpkin Squeeze Musik

If I have to choose just one of them what would you pick?

Well more of a nomination unless it's incredible. How can it be bad when he never had a bad album?

That single with MGK has been around for years. I remember hearing the original a few years back without MGK. The fact that song was brought back to be the lead single for the album??

Shows that theres no quality filter. Id love for X to drop a banger and get back on top. Realistically i just dont see it happening.

Hands down DMX is top 5.

Year of the dog and Grand Champ? This is coming from someone who loves X, but I ain't never heard anybody say he has never made a bad album.

You are joking???

Yo for real only on GAF-Hop can you get the majority become wet between the legs for 2Chainz then hear someone say Grand Champ is a bad album.

SMMFH

You are joking???

Yo for real only on GAF-Hop can you get the majority become wet between the legs for 2Chainz then hear someone say Grand Champ is a bad album.

SMMFH

It cracks me up when we get these salty ass members.

Why I like 2chainz and why I like DMX are for two different reasons. I listen to 2chainz to be entertained by the silly things he say and laugh at his lyrics. I don't listen to DMX for that same reason. Two different type of artist and two different ways they entertain me. Grand Champ is a bad album. DMX has made bad albums.

It cracks me up when we get these salty ass members.

Why I like 2chainz and why I like DMX are for two different reasons. I listen to 2chainz to be entertained by the silly things he say and laugh at this lyrics. I don't listen to DMX for that same reason. Two different type of artist and two different ways they entertain me. Grand Champ is a bad album. DMX has made bad albums.

I get they arent the same and i understand that you like them for two reasons. And i can respect that. But god damn i dont know anyone that didnt love that CD when it dropped. Everyone had it in their cars. Stayed on blast. I dont know anyone who doesnt like the album.

Just shocks me you count it as a bad album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom