• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Sfkrw.png

IrishNinja

Big Sean is going to be on my college campus in October.

im so sorry dun ┐(´ー`)

01. The Black Keys / RZA “The Baddest Man Alive”
02. Ghostface Killah / M.O.P / Pharoahe Monch “Black Out”
03. Kanye West “White Dress”
04. The Revelations feat. Tre Williams “I Forgot To Be Your Lover”
05. Talib Kweli / RES “Get Your Way (Sex as a Weapon)”
06. Raekwon / Ghostface Killah / Kool G. Rap “Rivers of Blood”
07. Method Man / Freddie Gibbs / StreetLife "Built for This"
08. 24 Carat Black “Poverty’s Paradise”
09. Killa Sin “The Archer”
10. RZA / Flatbush Zombies “Just Blowin’ In The Wind”
12. Corrine Bailey Rae “Chains”
13. Pusha T / Raekwon “Tick Tock”
14. Frances Yip “Green is the Mountain”
15. The Wu-Tang Clan “Six Directions of Boxing”
16. Mabel John “Your Good Thing Is About To End”

ibr1NAkIHA9Cju.gif

so, so good. day 1 on movie and OST then.

Wish there was some Cappadonna, Roc Marciano, R.A. the Rugged Man, or Hell Razah though.

lookin back i dont know why they didnt work with RA more, its a good fit too...i could never really get into Cappa though

Is RZA producing the whole thing?

We can dream... Surely he'll be exec'ing it so at least he'll give us a cohesive sound if not providing all the beats.

EDIT: Man that soundtrack drops October 23?! FUCK. THIS.

Damn son. This just fucked my day up.

im so sorry dun ┐(´ー`)
lookin back i dont know why they didnt work with RA more, its a good fit too...i could never really get into Cappa though

Cmon son (Ed lover voice). Cap can beast the mic when hes not driving cabs.

Irish that gif has me dying hahaha

IrishNinja

36 that track is a classic, just...he fucked shit up with the clan, hanging with snitches and all, so i guess that kinda taints shit. which one of his solos do you guys always go on about?

Cappas solos? I always like The Pillage.

Yo i remember seeing the clan live maybe 3-4 years back. Cappadonna spit that entire verse off winter warz. Nearly died on stage he was so out of breath. He nailed the whole verse though, crowd went fucking nuts. Highlight of the show.

Saw this coming a mile away. This dude is going to bomb, even if he doesn't deserve it. Still, a year between LiveLove and LongLive is kinda tight. He should just put an album out every Halloween.

Was he ever gonna do numbers tho? He gets lots of blog hype and seems to tour alot but I don't see him being clean enough for mainstream success

mooooose

Was he ever gonna do numbers tho? He gets lots of blog hype and seems to tour alot but I don't see him being clean enough for mainstream success
He isn't getting a label push despite being on a major and his singles/features being good. I don't get it. He's clean enough tbh, he's basically a teenage Kanye in terms of lyrics and appearance.

He isn't getting a label push despite being on a major and his singles/features being good. I don't get it. He's clean enough tbh, he's basically a teenage Kanye in terms of lyrics and appearance.

I think he'd do more numbers than you think. Have you seen that huge tour he's doing though? All he had was Goldie as a single anyway and that video isn't exactly clean haha. But yeah, I'm calling around 200k.

Gorillaz

Question for my Gaf Hop people.

Flo rida concert on campus...worth going to after work? I don't even remember playing the entire album other then like 4 songs.

DominoKid

Rocky's for the cool kids and we don't buy records, although I'd buy his.
Best case scenario he does like 80K first week unless he shoots out some crazy hit in the next few weeks.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Question for my Gaf Hop people.

Flo rida concert on campus...worth going to after work? I don't even remember playing the entire album other then like 4 songs.
I don't mind Flo

But with that being said he is the worst live performer I have ever seen

Cudder

I think he'd do more numbers than you think. Have you seen that huge tour he's doing though? All he had was Goldie as a single anyway and that video isn't exactly clean haha. But yeah, I'm calling around 200k.

200k for ASAP Rocky...lol

overcast

I don't like ASAP Mob much, but I'm definitely grabbing that album. Production should be nice with a few great tracks I'm sure.

Shame about the Rocky album being pushed back though, what do we have in September now (besides Lupe). I want to see Q and Danny make an appearance on LongLive for sure. Hopefully doing the Mob album gets the lame Mob features out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom