• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like ASAP Mob much, but I'm definitely grabbing that album. Production should be nice with a few great tracks I'm sure.

Shame about the Rocky album being pushed back though, what do we have in September now (besides Lupe). I want to see Q and Danny make an appearance on LongLive for sure. Hopefully doing the Mob album gets the lame Mob features out of the way.

CRUEL SUMMER

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If you're hype for a Lupe album in this day and age you're either delusional or you're Recon

We know.
Nah the album is going to be uber shit, especially from the past few singles he's put out, but that new one isn't so bad. It isn't as annoying or obnoxious.

Recon

Banned
Nah the album is going to be uber shit, especially from the past few singles he's put out, but that new one isn't so bad. It isn't as annoying or obnoxious.

Around My Way, Lambo Angels, and Battle Scars are all dope. Bitch Bad had a horrid first verse but it got better. Fuck yall haters. Lupe dropping gems and all yall see is coal. Delusional bunch of miserable excuses for hip hop lames.

overcast

CRUEL SUMMER
Oh yeah. Have to check that out, even though I think it will be a bit mediocre.
Around My Way, Lambo Angels, and Battle Scars are all dope. Bitch Bad had a horrid first verse but it got better. Fuck yall haters. Lupe dropping gems and all yall see is coal. Delusional bunch of miserable excuses for hip hop lames.
C'mon Recon, I'm a Lupe stan... Battle scars is straight awful and Bitch Bad is completely meh. I like Around My Way and love Lambo. Skeptical about the album to say the least.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
:')

I only like Battle Scars and kind of Bitch Bad.

I actually like Bitch Bad...? The music video changed my view on the song.

I can't say the same for the rest of the singles, but Battle Scars sounds like a radio hit, though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I actually like Bitch Bad...? The music video changed my view on the song.

I can't say the same for the rest of the singles, but Battle Scars sounds like a radio hit, though.
Yeah the video made me do a 180 on Bitch Bad. It's just a bit forward for my tastes. Even for Lupe.

Battle Scars reminds me of The Cool, that's why I like it.

overcast

Yeah the video made me do a 180 on Bitch Bad. It's just a bit forward for my tastes. Even for Lupe.

Battle Scars reminds me of The Cool, that's why I like it.
Wat. Battle Scars sounds like straight up Lasers Lupe. Which is why I hate it.

Any opinions on the Mob tape yet, won't have time to check it out until tomorrow.

DominoKid

ASAP Mob came correct on this shit. Ferg is straight wildin.
Although I wish there were more Rocky verses.
I give him credit for letting his crew fly on their own. Most crew standouts would try and coattail drag them.

Esch

Banned
STRANDED OFF NEOGAF
UNDERAGE GIRL HAVIN MY BABY
BUT I'M TRYING TO POST, MUMEI WILL YOU CALL ME MAYBE

HUH, RECON BACK, I'M TWO BALLS STRAPPED
ROLLIN DOWN IN GAFHOP BUMPIN 2 CHAINZ TRAP
SOON AS I HIT THE BOARD THEY SCREAMIN HE SO WACK
IT'S A PERM COMING UP WHEN I PM PICS OF MY SACK

HUH, RECON BACK, I'M TWO BALLS STRAPPED
ROLLIN DOWN IN GAFHOP BUMPIN 2 CHAINZ TRAP
SOON AS I HIT THE BOARD THEY SCREAMIN HE SO WACK
IT'S A PERM COMING UP WHEN I PM PICS OF MY SACK

I'M SIPPIN EARL GREY TEA
RIDIN ON MY MOTHAFUCKIN FAMILY
HIDIN IN THE SHOWER WATCHIN MY SISTER PEE
POP OUT THAT BITCH SCREAMING "WASSUP IT'S ME"

Jitters

I really wanted more Rocky on LNW. Ferg brings it though. Amazing stuff from AraabMuzik on it as well.

Now I can finally go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom