• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
jUUdxOYC9lqj5.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
^some shit never changes.

alright, everyone, name the top ten most relevant rappers right now.
there is a correct order.

Esch

Banned
^some shit never changes.

alright, everyone, name the top ten most relevant rappers right now.
there is a correct order.

1. Eminem
2. Macklemore
3. Jay Z
4. Drake
5. Kendrick Lamar
6. J.Cole
7. Wale
8. Future
9. Kanye West
10. Young Thug

heh

PlayDat

Nice title. The 10 2 10 thing was clever, but that reference will get old long before this thread hits it's limit. I probably only had a few dozen posts in the last thread, but I read pretty much every page. Lurkin like a motherfucker.

Same here. Gaf Hop's had a huge influence on my taste in music over years. Love this place.

Esch

Banned
How this isn't in Community?

Please calm down, the posts and everything. It's nice that I went and bought me an OT today that costed a lot of money today, you know what I mean? 'Cause I figured that GAF-Hop was gonna win. I don't know how you all see it, but when it comes to the children, GAF-Hop is for the children. We teach the children. You know what I mean? The OT is good, but GAF-Hop is the best, Okay? I want you all to know that this is Esch, and I love you all. Peace.

Cheddahz

Banned
Please calm down, the posts and everything. It's nice that I went and bought me an OT today that costed a lot of money today, you know what I mean? 'Cause I figured that GAF-Hop was gonna win. I don't know how you all see it, but when it comes to the children, GAF-Hop is for the children. We teach the children. You know what I mean? The OT is good, but GAF-Hop is the best, Okay? I want you all to know that this is Esch, and I love you all. Peace.

Esch Real

Perfect

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

its not the Esch we need. its the Esch that we deserve

Can't believe I missed the end of the last thread smh. Shit was classic material being passed around.. missed my chance to show my inner Dave
Dane
Chappelle
Cook
kttcolimjpls

Shiiiit I didn't even think I'd make the wall of shame this time around lol, wasn't eeeeem close

First off I wanna tell Blackace to keep his guard up, we riding for him. To all you posters out there, who don't wanna be in a thread where the mod is...all up in your anime, all in your basketball, banning...then come to GAF-Hop.
suge_zpsa43eb54d.jpg

Macca

Ce0tlyw.png

Imma' be paid forever
I look up
Finally Famous N***a

I woke up working like I'm Mexican
That mean I work from 10 to 10
Then 10 to 10, then 10 again
Nightmares of losing everything boost my adrenaline

All this bread can’t be too good for my cholesterol
Don’t come round’ talking loudly, fucking up my repertoire, dawg
I can’t lie bruh lately I’ve been stressing heavily
Im sipping, popping, smoking on whatever take the pressure off
You bitch you, FF Imperial til my burial
Dodging every bullet and venereal
Anti-fuckboy material til I’m dead, I’m living proof
If you focus on what’s in front of ya and not what’s in the peripheral
It’s gone, word? Boy I seen drama on drama
Drama on drama over comma on comma
I’m bringing home dead prez, my house done feel like its haunted
I put the city on my back, right along with my garments
Went to sleep, snoring

I got 3 jobs like I'm Jamaican though
I need 3 wives like I was Haitian though
One cook, one clean, the other PMS’ing, no Hablo ingles’
If police have questions they don’t know what that mean n***a
They say Detroit going through the great depression
Still it’s been depressed so long I can’t even tell depression here
My homeboy still gon’ pull up on them rims big as a Ferris wheel
So many rides up on the curb my lil cuz thought the fair was here
Like oh, Im primo, top spot redeemed ho, for who? My team
And we might take a trip to Jamaica, Montego, pussy and flamingos
Got me thinking the fuck I need to sleep for?

YwwuvXf.png

He's just takin advantage of that good ol' white privilege.

Aye, whats y'all favourite song/s off of Drive In Theatre? Right now I'm REALLY liking; El Camino (dat sample
kttcoliwhew
), Hi Top Whites and Vintage Vineyard.

Spitta always bringing us them drugs brehs.

First off I wanna tell Blackace to keep his guard up, we riding for him. To all you posters out there, who don't wanna be in a thread where the mod is...all up in your anime, all in your basketball, banning...then come to GAF-Hop.
suge_zpsa43eb54d.jpg

I totally read this with Suge Knight's voice in my head...

exarkun

On the Corner...Im feelin that gif from the original post now. Fuuuuu

And LOL at “Cam is a legend! He released his dopest shit in ‘96. But he ain’t gonna perform. That fucker’s out of the game, what we like to call ‘on hiatus’.” I pretended to not know the meaning of the word hiatus as he explained the concept to me.

Dipset taking those L's in expensive clubs. Lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom