• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
young thug and dj mustard blowing up this year is guaranteed
I'm currently addicted to anything Mustard. The bounce is infectious.

Tinashe's single got nowhere even though it's flames :(
On the flipside, my chances of wifing her increase with successive failures

Jitters

For the life of me I can't figure out why Tinashe isn't blowing up right now. Her last release was great. And look at her. She is beautiful and has like Katy Perry sized boobs. How can you not market that? That song she did with Hemsworth was perf.

Kikarian

70eTf.jpg
smh KTT. Should've known better.

• Favourite producer - J Dilla
159.gif

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - West
• Favorite Artist - 2pac
• Best feature killer – Method Man
• Favourite producer - RZA
• Favourite album – Enter The 36 Chambers
• What's in your playlist right now? – Freddie Gibbs - BFK

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: WTT(mostly cause I didn’t want to say MBDTF was my favorite Kanye Album)> MBDTF > Yeezus> CD> LR > Graduation > 808s
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Method Man
• Jay Z or Nas? Nas
• Biggie or Pac? Pac
• What’s your dream album/project? Black Thought – The Talented Mr. Trotter (if that ever comes out)
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? I still really like Pill but it seems like he’s never gonna get that album out
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? I want to say Rick Ross, but its not like anybodys listening to him for lyrical skills so I'll say...Kanye , most underrated is Bun B
• Have you been known to eat ass? I’m not known for it…

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - East coast
• Favorite Artist - MF DOOM
• Best feature killer - Inspectah Deck
• Favourite producer - RZA all time. Currently: Alchemist
• Favourite album - Liquid Swords
• What's in your playlist right now? - Isiah Rashad - Cilvia Demo

GAF-Hop Discusses:

• Rank Kanye's albums: CD>LR>Yeezus>MBTDF>>>Graduation
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Ghostface
• Jay Z or Nas? God's Son
• Biggie or Pac? Pac
• What’s your dream album/project? DOOM Starks
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? Chance The Rapper/Sounwave
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? Lil Wayne/Phonte
• Have you been known to eat ass? Only Moroccans

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
waitin for that shit quality cuz kids don't know how to optimize their settings in itunes for proper rips.

exarkun

I can see how someone would be annoyed by him, but when he goes in i get up and start
stylin.gif

If we're talking straight legacy though; he's one of the fathers of a real scene and should get credit for that.

iolsvnHjzhXXb.gif

the fuck? Hov better than Nas? lulz, thats like picking TI over Killer Mike

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I can see how someone would be annoyed by him, but when he goes in i get up and start
stylin.gif

If we're talking straight legacy though; he's one of the fathers of a real scene and should get credit for that.

iolsvnHjzhXXb.gif
See I'm not annoyed with him nor am I discounting his legacy/influence esp on West Coast music. The music is just generally not for me because that's always in the back of your head. It's like listening to a Plies record and in the back of your head you know he's not bout it bout it and Jamie Foxx was responsible for him not getting shot to death in a bathroom.

For the life of me I can't figure out why Tinashe isn't blowing up right now. Her last release was great. And look at her. She is beautiful and has like Katy Perry sized boobs. How can you not market that? That song she did with Hemsworth was perf.
IMHO I think she's much more beautiful than any of the pop divas out right now too. And yeah, she has serious assets. Not only that but apparently she mixes, etc. all of her own music too so I'm inclined to believe she's genuinely talented too.

The amount of views on her VEVO are pitiful.

naw

I never did this

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - South
• Favorite Artist - Kanye
• Best feature killer - Drake
• Favourite producer - Knxwledge
• Favourite album - LR
• What's in your playlist right now? - TheRullla, Cities Aviv, Yung Sherman, Lofty

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: LR > Grad > MBDTF > Yeezus > 808s > CD
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? - Ghost
• Jay Z or Nas? - Nas
• Biggie or Pac? - Biggie
• What’s your dream album/project? - Ye working with swag rap producers for his next tape
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? - Ecco2k/Yung Sherman
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? - Kendrick/Blu
• Have you been known to eat ass? -
zfzBavv.png

Esch

Banned
I never did this

Musical Taste:

• Best feature killer - Drake
• Jay Z or Nas? - Nas
• What’s your dream album/project? - Ye working with swag rap producers for his next tape
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? - Ecco2k/Yung Sherman
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? - Kendrick/Blu

I'm retroactively giving rookie of the year 2013 to JohnDoe

iToabSOdA1nZM.gif

DominoKid

her industry connects probably aint good enough.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
her industry connects probably aint good enough.
She got a Q and La Flame feature but she's signed to RCA. I can't even remember the last artist out of RCA that exploded.

There's no marketing at all for her. Even when 2On came out twitter was like silent; not even negative opinions, just she doesn't exist lol

Maybe we should consult Pop-GAF.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Snippets of all of oxy are out there

They sure are. still only Studio I'm not really feeling, but that's still just a 30 second clip. The rest got my head bobbin for 30 seconds at a time (90 for Gangsta).

naw

Nice avy! Is it MNDSGn?

Also Knxwledge is a phenomenal producer. He's going to explode in the future along with the rest of the producers in the beat culture.
yeppp

Knx is too nice. Always drops dope projects and I'm always finding gems in his tapes

him, mndsgn, ohbliv, and ahwlee are my favs when it comes to ppl from the beat culture. I love that shit

I'm retroactively giving rookie of the year 2013 to JohnDoe

iToabSOdA1nZM.gif
hahahaha, I knew you were gonna hate on my post

it's all good tho. even though you make fun of me for listening to swag rap, you can't lie that I stay dropping that heat in plug

Esch

Banned

She needs that X factor. An interesting story, some fuckery of some sort. She needs to pull a Frank Ocean somehow lol

hahahaha, I knew you were gonna hate on my post

it's all good tho. even though you make fun of me for listening to swag rap, you can't lie that I stay dropping that heat in plug

truuu

Kikarian

KTT won't even load for me. Thirst is real.
Same here. We eating

yeppp

Knx is too nice. Always drops dope projects and I'm always finding gems in his tapes

him, mndsgn, ohbliv, and ahwlee are my favs when it comes to ppl from the beat culture. I love that shit
I have to say Ohbliv is my favourite closely followed by Knx. That being said, everything Knx drops is fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom