• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

Shoutout to Pimp C!

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - Third Coast
• Favorite Artist - Older: Common; Younger: Drake
• Best feature killer - Luda!
• Favourite producer - Older: J Dilla; Younger: J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League
• Favourite album - The College Dropout
• What's in your playlist right now? - Kendrick, Pusha T, Juicy J, Lil Herb, Clipse

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: Dropout, MBDTF, Registration, Graduation, WTT, 808
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Meth followed by Ghost
• Jay Z or Nas? Nas
• Biggie or Pac? Pac
• What’s your dream album/project? Schoolboy Q and KRIT come together to force Houston's finest to make a mixtape using these new-school beats that have been clearly influenced by DJ Screw.
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? King Chip aka Chip tha Rapper
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? Overrated- Cudi; Underrated- Ma$e
• Have you been known to eat ass? = p ()

PBY

Banned
Just realized how amazing NPRs music podcasts are. Shit is next level. Even have while concerts recorded, there's a pusha one up.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - West
• Favorite Artist - Changes. Ice Cube, Nas, Pac, Eminem
• Best feature killer - Busta Rhymes and it ain't even close
• Favourite producer - Swizzy
• Favourite album - The Cool, Lupe Fiasco
• What's in your playlist right now? - Outkast and Lana Del Rey

GAF-Hop Discusses:

• Rank Kanye's albums:
College Dropout
Late Registration
Graduation
WTT
Cruel Summer
Type 2 Diabetes
808s & Heartbreaks
MBDTBBQF
Frostbite
Male-patterned baldness
Affluenza
Yeezus
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? ODB
• Jay Z or Nas? Nas. Jay brings it with the fun music though.
• Biggie or Pac? Pac
• What’s your dream album/project? Eminem coming with an all-encompassing end of his career album like The Black Album.
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? I have no fucking idea. I am not with it. I have no idea what it even is any more.
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? Overrated, Eazy E.
• Have you been known to eat ass? No. How you gonna look at yourself in the mirror after being chin deep in somebody's sphincter. They had eaten taco bell and sat on the toilet for hours at some point in their life, you nasty McFuck. Go cleanse your soul and get right with Jesus.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
haha as much as that feeds my ego, a part of me wonders if it will end badly for me.
If creating stories about neogaf incidents were ban worthy, Lionel mandrake should have been permmed eons ago.

IrishNinja

fuck it, i'll take the test with the rest of these herbs since aint nothing on deck anyway

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - East, but as Esha says, I'm a sega fan so i clearly root for forgotten underdogs
• Favorite Artist - Tribe, Wu, Big, Cube, Pac, Redman, I think Nujabes counts
• Best feature killer - Meth & Red though the former more consistently these days. pas noms: Jada, Busta, Luda
• Favourite producer - Jun Seda, RZA, Primo, Dilla, Extra P, prolly lotta Daz/Quik stuff i don't even know is them
• Favourite album - Midnight Marauders, 36, Metaphorical Music,
• What's in your playlist right now? - Grand Puba, Dopplegangaz, JonWayne, soon to be Oxystruggle

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: CD, LR, 808, WTT, Yeezus, Graduation, DTFWTF
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Mr Mef, Ghostface, ODB (always wanted to put INS on here but that solo didn't go down right)
• Jay Z or Nas? Nas - if it wasn't, it musti've been escobar
• Biggie or Pac? Big all day but ive honestly bumped Pac more in recent years
• What’s your dream album/project? a magical recovery of the Tical we never got, a De/Tribe/Black Sheep/etc collabo Native Tongue album with dudes' hearts in it and shit. Oh and that Dre/Cube Heltah Skeltah shit with DOC still around, fuckaDetox
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? i don't know any more than TDE does apparently, but smart money is on some crossover shit
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? over: bizzy i guess sean if he still MC's? under for me would be Shad
• Have you been known to eat ass? have i been known...? MY NAME WAS ON THE STREET?!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
eh fuck it, I'm not ashamed nor scared of the reaction. I wrote that shit with pride and will take ownership of it regardless of the reactions it gets from other members or redshirts.

IrishNinja

i had a whole heel post about "we should ban this guy and bring ace back!" but it's just not the right climate right now, and then we'd both end up banned & racing for that siddXMinaj alt

siddx

i had a whole heel post about "we should ban this guy and bring ace back!" but it's just not the right climate right now, and then we'd both end up banned & racing for that siddXMinaj alt

lmao, I'm not sure that one would fool anybody. Gotta be more subtle about it. Like "thisisntsiddxiswearforealthopromise" or "i hope minaj suffers from vaginal wall collapse syndrome."

hmm maybe that last one is too long.

Esch

Banned
Hey guys, the title fight for KOTD (the less street more nerdy canadian battle league) dropped. Great production values, and two great battle rappers.

Pat Stay vs. Dizaster

gon watch it tonight

edit: Be careful guys. I know it's hypocritical given my love of habitual line stepping, but one of the fastest ways to a perma on this site is to question executive decisions publically. If you're gonna do it better be ready to not have an account anymore.

Esch

Banned
Today we celebrate #blackexcellence and #darkskinmonopoly

tt10294648fltt.gif

tt10294648fltt.gif

tt10294648fltt.gif

tt10294648fltt.gif

tt10294648fltt.gif

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - East
• Favorite Artist - Ghostface
• Best feature killer - Method Man
• Favourite producer - Dr. Dre / Kanye West, Premo/Havoc
• Favourite album -Supreme Clientele
• What's in your playlist right now? - Asap stuff, TDE stuff and some mid 90s ish

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: CD>LR>*
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Ghostface
• Jay Z or Nas? Nas
• Biggie or Pac? Biggie
• What’s your dream album/project? Premo & Nas :O
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? Ty Beats deserves to blow
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? Eminem. Underrated, Jay Rock.
• Have you been known to eat ass? No Canibus

Happy Birthday, PD!

Might as well do this shit:

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - East Coast forever.
• Favorite Artist - Nas, Ghostface Killah (and the Wu as a whole), Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Curren$y, Lupe Fiasco before Lasers, Camp Lo, Action Bronson, 2Pac
• Best feature killer - YEEZY KILT IT ON DRUNK IN LOVE THO
• Favourite producer - DJ Premier, Kanye West, Dr. Dre, Harry Fraud, Alchemist
• Favourite album - Man on the Moon 1, Illmatic, 36 Chambers, Stakes Is High, Uptown Saturday Night, Pilot Talk 1
• What's in your playlist right now? - De La Soul's discography, because they gave it out for free and I haven't listened to the AOI albums as well as Buhloone Mindstate.

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: Late Registration > The College Dropout > Graduation + Yeezus + 808s + MBDTF
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Pretty Toney
• Jay Z or Nas? Nas
• Biggie or Pac? Pac. Funny story, which I have embarrassingly shared in one of the OTs, I didn't get into Biggie until recently. But, I have nothing but love for Big Poppa.
• What’s your dream album/project? Probably a Nas album with nothing but DJ Premier beats and maybe something by Q-Tip or No I.D. Or, Kanye actually releasing A Good Ass Job complete with the Drop Out Bear. :( Another De La Soul + Prince Paul album would be nice, as well.
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? Danny Brown? Action Bronson?
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? Can I even call Inspectah Deck an underrated emcee anymore? Edit: Em's definitely overrated.
• Have you been known to eat ass? I'm down with the Filet Mignon but I ain't down with Nutella all over my fingers, breh

Edit: If the search is working my way, this is apparently my first ever GAF-Hop post. lol pimping out the Untitled album of all things

My first GAF-Hop post was talking about Cudi on some random assed production, nvm.

siddx

Happy birthday PD, I hope you fuck twenty light skinned girls on a plate of cocaine.

Edit: Happy Birthday, PD.

Not new to GAF HOP, just infrequently post but subscribe to the thread:

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - Throwing up the W (if you follow PAC that meant East, West, South, MidWest)
• Favorite Artist - Golden Age (Rakim), Platinum Age (Jay-Z) Current (Kendrick Lamar)
• Best feature killer - Eminem
• Favourite producer - Kanye West (honorable mention: Alchemist)
• Favourite album - Changes
• What's in your playlist right now? - Curren$y Mixtape, Talib Kweli Gravitas, Childish Gambino Because the Internet, Domo Genesis Rolling Papers, Domo Genesis Under the Influence and many more

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: LR, CD, Gr, MDTF, 808, Yeezus
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Ghostface Killah
• Jay Z or Nas? Jay-Z
• Biggie or Pac? Pac* (Biggie never got the chance to be prolific)
• What’s your dream album/project? Nas/Primo (lol) or Nas/Alchemist
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? Dunno
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? Dunno
• Have you been known to eat ass? Nah son, I don't put pork on my fork or syrup on ass cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom