• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they find his story?
Yeah, unfortunately they did. filler posted it in the NBA ASG thread, got shit for it, and siddx came by to say that he was the creator of that post and that filler shouldn't get shit for it.

Both of em including fuckboy outstanding gentleman Gucci got banned, thread closed by EviLore too.

tbh this is just making me want to join BestGAF but I'd probably get dissed for the teams I support too lol

Yeah, unfortunately they did. filler posted it in the NBA ASG thread, got shit for it, and siddx came by to say that he was the creator of that post and that filler shouldn't get shit for it.

Both of em including fuckboy outstanding gentleman Gucci got banned, thread closed by EviLore too.

tbh this is just making me want to join BestGAF but I'd probably get dissed for the teams I support too lol

I wanted to repost it but didn't wanna get him in trouble. Also Mods are lurking NFL GAF like mad, shit's getting crazy out there.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So much drama, this is why I never take any of this stuff seriously. It's much more fun to just kick back and watch it all unfold from a distance.

Esch

Banned

tumblr_m85vmiP8yM1qzqp2wo1_400.gif

Esch

Banned
ScHoolboy Q interview with Torae (lol) of all people

"nas is my favorite rapper of all time. though nas is my favorite rapper. I'm not in denial that Jay-Z is the best rapper to ever do it. He's the best ever, I don't care what nobody says. From every aspect of it, he's the best ever. biggie, wu tang, dmx"

Might have to listen to Oxy with a new mind frame brehs
ehhbeerbong-png.1416

west coast:

"dre, nwa, kendrick, e-40 one of the ambassadors of the coast. messy marv, dj quik".

reminding me i need to give marv a try.

Dag Savage - Old Times Sake (Video)

might have to cop. whew, this is pretty good. exile still got it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got the Shabba ringtone set as my alarm. I think I'm starting to hate the song after getting woke up for work by Ferg yelling SHABBA every morning.

exarkun

Happy birthday PD, I hope you fuck twenty light skinned girls on a plate of cocaine.

Yo PD, happy bday. If you try to do this shit, remember to tell those girls: You got that body, oh me oh my, send them pics to my phone GPOY. Then send those pics to us so while we ninjas masturbate, you're in that Ariel Pink.

The light skinned ones love Gambino.

overcast

Happy birthday PD!

I woke up early on my born day; I'm 20, it's a blessing.
The essence of adolescence leaves my body, now I'm fresh and

Siddx permed? Fuck it that post was amazing. Out thread title reflects that.

Happy day PD, bump some will Smith and eat some girls ass out. Siddx is gone but Cudder will give you tips on how to do it right

Esch

Banned
oy, download this tape it's good. Exile put together something pretty good. I don't really know much about this rapper, Johaz but he's got some energy and bars. Probably the best thing i've heard from Exile since Below the Heavens. Exile's beats on this are kinda reminding me more of Madlib and Dilla, but a little less tripped out and a little more soulful.

Click to download.

HiResDes

Woah didn't know PD was born in February too, happy birthday to the god.

But this will be a bittersweet post, as I've come to lament how our watchers have seemingly lost any sense of humor, and have begun to react in the most dramatic fashion to any shot at their ego. We are upon a Reign of Terror, protect your necks, ignore anything too political even in jest. The site is perfect and the mods are infallible. Long Live Robespierre.

west coast:

"dre, nwa, kendrick, e-40 one of the ambassadors of the coast. messy marv, dj quik".

reminding me i need to give marv a try.

I'm surprised Q said Messy Marv I thought only bay area people knew who he was but yeah Marv is dope I'd recommend Draped Up and Chipped Out 2, Explosive Mode, Bandannas, Tatoos and Tongue Rings.

thabiz

oy, download this tape it's good. Exile put together something pretty good. I don't really know much about this rapper, Johaz but he's got some energy and bars. Probably the best thing i've heard from Exile since Below the Heavens. Exile's beats on this are kinda reminding me more of Madlib and Dilla, but a little less tripped out and a little more soulful.

Click to download.

was on my top 10 list in 2012

Woah didn't know PD was born in February too, happy birthday to the god.

But this will be a bittersweet post, as I've come to lament how our watchers have seemingly lost any sense of humor, and have begun to react in the most dramatic fashion to any shot at their ego. We are upon a Reign of Terror.
We need an album or song to describe what's going on right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom