• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Y'all are confusing it with this one.

a3774407457_10.jpg

Try to find the subtle differences.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Dunno if you guys heard, but these dudes from orange county are gunna blow up soon, shit is groovy... well... no, not blow up, but they'll be important to some people.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Whats this dopplegangaz album everyone is talking about? I don't think I've seen the cover yet.

Guys I've been hearing about this group, they're called The Doppelgangaz, what's everyone opinion on them? I heard they might even be better than Macklemore...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I legit lol'd at the thought of Groovy Q on fuckin' NPR, maybe he can do This American Life after that. two hour fire side chat with Ira Glass.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
yo this oxy isn't what i expected at all, but im getting the hype now! bandcamp was an interesting choice in '14

damn, miami beach scene being exposed too, L's all around. this is why when my boy spins at kendall or the grove or whatever i'd consider tagging along, but not out there.

Yeah that article was some sad shit.

Over the din, the stocky DJ kept on hyping up the crowd by steadily reminding everyone how elite their company was. “We got a lot of niggas tonight poppin a lot of bottles! Where my rich niggas at? There is so much fucking money in this building!”

That line especially just felt pathetic to me, picturing some DJ trying to convince everyone they are hot shit, screaming at them to throw away more money to try and pretend they are important.

They do the same shit here in Saigon. The young rich Vietnamese kids will go to the trendy nightclubs where nobody dances and everything feels like a fake as hell. They pay hundreds of dollars for a table and a bottle of whiskey and then don't drink a drop of it. Just let it sit there for hours while they sit or stand around hoping other people are looking at them and marveling at how rich and cool they are. Fucking lames.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
sounds like most big clubs in NYC. The only time those shits have been any fun in my experience I had to be high & drunk off my ass

The guys I know who really club are all on X and Mollys (I'm assuming their not the same thing).....

Fuck Clubs

More or less how I feel these days. I haven't even been to one in years though. Are light bracelets and foam still a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom