• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Oh my god, you guys ever stumble upon a girl from HS who leveled the fuck up? It's only been 3 years, but this chick is almost a dime. My type too, wowwww.

19810-Wtf-Deandre-jordan-gif-Dafuq-g-yfoO.gif

Might have to add her and talk to her despite being pretty unfamiliar.

T Dollarz

Oh my god, you guys ever stumble upon a girl from HS who leveled the fuck up? It's only been 3 years, but this chick is almost a dime. My type too, wowwww.

Lmao man this GIF is so perfect

Yeah, breh. Though, I find most of these chicks are already married but it's always a nice sight to behold.

Just finished Robes, pretty hot so far not gonna lie. Went in with cautious optimism that Gibbs and Madlib would gel considering I didn't hear the EPs and have been pleasantly surprised so far.

mooooose

My friend needs convincing that the general public also feels that Lil B has changed hip hop forever. Please provide arguments.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My friend needs convincing that the general public also feels that Lil B has changed hip hop forever. Please provide arguments.
Lil B is revolutionary because he has maintained relevant, is still able to spur controversy, stack paper independently and generally not falter from his spot over all this time. People thought he would be gone a month after Looks Like Jesus, and his movement is still rocking.

Also a premiere artist to do it big off of YT.

This Piñata tape is pretty nice brehs, was never really too into Gibbs

Awesome. I always wonder about that, cause I really like Gibbs, so I'm always wonderin, do I like the music cause Gibbs did it or cause it's straight up solid music.

I don't think I'm a Gibbs Stan, I'll admit when I think a project is weak, but generally there are only a handful a few songs he's been on that I don't like.

thabiz

Lil B is revolutionary because he has maintained relevant, is still able to spur controversy, stack paper independently and generally not falter from his spot over all this time. People thought he would be gone a month after Looks Like Jesus, and his movement is still rocking.

Also a premiere artist to do it big off of YT.

not a fan, but i agree. im consistently amazed at how he retains relevancy, while being so shitty.

props to lil b.
ps. you suck.

There's a track on the Amazing Spiderman 2 soundtrack with Kendrick + Alicia Keys produced by Pharrell.

Hopefully Kendrick doesn't use his Eminem flow on this one.

DominoKid

some dude is livestreaming the YG album in his empty ass music store. been 3 songs so far and nobody's came in the store yet.

Q actually sounds pretty good over a Mustard beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom