• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Let's just do a free for all - http://plug.dj/music-is-fun/

ya boy just joined up, get in here

ifPQiKWqUkS2X.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
bucketboyqcopy5dus5.png

new REEF came out today. it's cool, if you fuck with him already you'll like it.

overcast

Esch

Banned
Did you mean to quote the Chance track? Or is the pusha concert like that? I haven't seen/heard either, but the former makes more sense..
Yep. Is that intentional? I actually laughed out loud when he started, its a funny imitation when you add his(Chance's) voice to the equation.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Alchemist & Budgie ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc – With My Soul also off of The Good Book.

Blu - The West.

Bleek talks starting Jay/Nas beef.

Diddy reportedly makes $200 million dollar bid for FUSE. Interesting to note:
The all music-channel Revolt TV went live last year on Oct. 21 with a reach of about 22 million Comcast subscribers and 12 million Time Warner Cable customers, marking one of the biggest launches of a cable channel in recent years. The much bigger Fuse has some 73 million Nielsen subscribers and is carried by every major multiple system operator in the country.

Damn, another Mobb Deep track that isn't shit? Slaps. 2/2 on this project for me thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom