• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Hot 97 is premiering Bronson's new single, produced by 40.

edit: https://soundcloud.com/actionbronson/action-bronson-actin-crazy
"Actin' Crazy"

hatyjba.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Did we know Mr. Wonderful is coming out 3/24? It's in the desc.
Should be 1/24 instead

Track was hot, that album is most anticipated right now. So Far 2015 is out to a good start. New Panda Bear is wonderful and I even enjoyed Rae Sremmurd.

codhand

I had a talk with Lauryn Hill and she said, “Try to completely throw away your ego.” How many times can you throw away an ego, you know? It’s tough. It’s something we all battle with. I battle with it all the time and the idea of being in all these places—the big spots, all the events, the lights—it’s all for your ego. It’s all for your own confirmation to be like, okay, I’m somebody. But truthfully, you’ve always been somebody. You don’t need the lights.

gaze.gif

DominoKid

the beat on that Bronson track is so fuckin cold it's unfair. Birdman needs to get his
BNBtV.png
on and make Drake & 40 go in for 10 tracks like this. total pipe dream.

the beat on that Bronson track is so fuckin cold it's unfair. Birdman needs to get his
BNBtV.png
on and make Drake & 40 go in for 10 tracks like this. total pipe dream.

Gimme a Drake album full of that, 5 AM In Toronto, and Started From The Bottom and I'd be happy

Until then

tumblr_m2s58kk6eo1qk0inuuw.gif

Furyous

I get the feeling Kendrick could retire tomorrow, live the rest of his life in peace and be happy with how it ended. Either way, can the constant kahk sniggling stop? At least give other rappers from the coast some shine. Crooked I putting out great music. Still waiting on Jay Rock. Game is still around. Where's Fashawn? Blu is... no comment on Blu. Ya Boy changed his name to some bullshit but he still spits that real. Anywhoo, the point is show more love to other artists on the coast than Kendrick. The shit is starting to look like the mainstream female rap scene on some highlander shit. There can be only one at a time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Drake has been in the kitchen far too long and dropping bangers as throwaways to not be dropping heat this year. That and since he alternates between good and great albums, we're in for a great one.

overcast

Bronson 2/2, that song is flames man. Wish the album was coming about a month earlier though. I'll buy that for sure.

Interested to see who else he has producing/featured on it. 40 is a great producer, jesus.

Edit: Still think Drake hasn't dropped a great album, and I like NWTS better than Take Care.

I get the feeling Kendrick could retire tomorrow, live the rest of his life in peace and be happy with how it ended. Either way, can the constant kahk sniggling stop? At least give other rappers from the coast some shine. Crooked I putting out great music. Still waiting on Jay Rock. Game is still around. Where's Fashawn? Blu is... no comment on Blu. Ya Boy changed his name to some bullshit but he still spits that real. Anywhoo, the point is show more love to other artists on the coast than Kendrick. The shit is starting to look like the mainstream female rap scene on some highlander shit. There can be only one at a time.
Crooked I sux

Oh and Thank Me Later is awful, that album made me dislike and ignore Drake until NWTS

DominoKid

thank me later is fine. it's just clearly a cash/market grab that had to be made. and because of it Birdman basically lets him do whatever he wants to.

7-7.5/10 which is still better than any of Cole's albums.

Eh the west coast basically took over 2014 breh...

Can't wait for Fashawn's album. Jay Rock should be dope. Blu...no comment either, I hope for the best and expect nothing. I can't fuck with Crooked I.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That XXL "article" is lazy as fuck. It's obvious they interviewed Kendrick and simply transcribed his answers into an article (no one writes "you know what I'm saying" lol).

Still surprised we don't have any concrete new about the album...

CoolOff

Browsed Rap Genius for Actin' Crazy.

Ma, you know I'm still you little baby

At 31 years of age and being a grown man, Action will always be his mom’s little baby. Here’s High school Bronson.

8oLO00TKHX1MqSOQuGgr_action%20b.jpg

mjlol.png

That XXL "article" is lazy as fuck. It's obvious they interviewed Kendrick and simply transcribed his answers into an article (no one writes "you know what I'm saying" lol).

Still surprised we don't have any concrete new about the album...

Pretty sure wrote most of the cover story himself instead of it being like an interview.

gonna need that Untitled CDQ.. real question is Jay Rock dropping first or Dot?

codhand

Mr Wonderful

1 Brand New Car
2 When I Rise [ft. Big Body Bes]
3 Terry
4 Actin Crazy
5 Falconry [ft. Meyhem Lauren & Big Body Bes]
6 THUG LOVE STORY 2017 THE MUSICAL (Interlude)
7 A. City Boy Blues [ft. Chauncy Sherod]
8 B. A Light in the Addict [ft. Party Supplies]
9 C. Baby Blue [ft. Chance the Rapper]
10 Only In America [ft. Party Supplies]
11 Galactic Love
12 The Road
13 Easy Rider

6 THUG LOVE STORY 2017 THE MUSICAL
100HH2U.gif

haven't even heard it and I know it's a classic track.

expect classic beat switches brehs

Yeah if its anything like "Randy", it'll be a dope cut.

Speaking of Outdoorsmen, when is Ag Da Coroner dropping his full length? That Crushed Grapes EP was pretty good and dude has one of the best rapping voices since Chali 2na and Rock from Heltah Skeltah

thabiz

Yeah if its anything like "Randy", it'll be a dope cut.

Speaking of Outdoorsmen, when is Ag Da Coroner dropping his full length? That Crushed Grapes EP was pretty good and dude has one of the best rapping voices since Chali 2na and Rock from Heltah Skeltah

he dropped a new single off it a couple of days ago. out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom