• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

Yeah, I don't know why Feenix thought I had beef with her, I used to have her for my av and not long ago made a joke about having her as my only goal in life. Now Soulja Boy, that's someone who I used to want to catch slippin on the streets, but that brother is irrelevant now and I got it out of my system.

what?

Yeah, I don't know why Feenix thought I had beef with her, I used to have her for my av and not long ago made a joke about having her as my only goal in life. Now Soulja Boy, that's someone who I used to want to catch slippin on the streets, but that brother is irrelevant now and I got it out of my system.
No sex is safe

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah, I don't know why Feenix thought I had beef with her, I used to have her for my av and not long ago made a joke about having her as my only goal in life. Now Soulja Boy, that's someone who I used to want to catch slippin on the streets, but that brother is irrelevant now and I got it out of my system..

i4kXMt7ThvwQs.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

CRS

Esch

Banned
Uh, I thought this time it would've been obvious. When I was in high school. I started to hate what hip-hop became and wanted to beat the dude's ass for his terrible music. You know the phrase better not catch you slippin, means better not make a mistake or your ass is gonna get beat. Damn I thought y'all were hood, even baby boy Feenix caught that.
We know what it means.

The first thing you thought when seeing a provocative picture of nicki Minaj is violence. So yeah, most of us interpreted it as a rape like comment. And now you're saying you want to assault a man, just for making music. But we all know thats a fantasy, you wouldnt do shit if you saw any of these people.

Seek professional help
doSMVMa.png

We know what it means.

The first thing you thought when seeing a provocative picture of nicki Minaj is violence. So yeah, most of us interpreted it as a rape like comment. And now you're saying you want to assault a man, just for making music. But we all know thats a fantasy, you wouldnt do shit if you saw any of these people.

Seek professional help
doSMVMa.png

Damn, I said wanted which means it doesn't apply any longer and of course I wouldn't do anything in real life. I look like a q-tip dipped in oil. I'd get my ass layed out and wake up a week later wondering what the fuck happened.

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?

Is it stan female emcees or rape them in a parking lot thrice?
What?

Esch

Banned
Damn, I said wanted which means it doesn't apply any longer and of course I wouldn't do anything in real life. I look like a q-tip dipped in oil. I'd get my ass layed out and wake up a week later wondering what the fuck happened.

What?
Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic?

Is it I'd catch her lackin' or I'm a beta male twice

CRS

What?
That doesn't excuse anything you said. Posting about assaulting two women isn't a joke and shouldn't have been posted at all. Then you tried to backtrack digging yourself deeper.

Stick to posting about sub par female MCs and lay off of one of the best in the game. Regardless of the content, all those women wish they could be like Nicki with her success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom