• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all this blasian fuckery

tJaBJjl.gif

enzo, must-watch battles from the last half of 2014? i fell out after the lux v. hollow battle.

all joking aside, this is a terrible nas top five

What's wrong with those tracks? Just about any five songs are worth top five, given his god like talent, just as long as it's not something from Nastradamus.

"One Mic" has commendable flow. Have you noticed how he starts off slow on the first verse, then goes off hard, then does the reverse on the 2nd track? That song is all about the grief and the pain of the world and his passion to spread his message out to those with his music.

One on One has a phenomenal production on it and it has some outstanding flow. I like the tongue in cheek take on street conflict.
These lyrics are dope

I hear Jake walkie-talkies in my sleep
Marked money I keep, play the bitches all week
I visualize Coups, alligators in suits
Elevators in my mansion that rises to the roof
Sippin eighty proof, watchin Juice, but hold up
I see some brothers tryin to roll up, wishin I could fold up
It's hard to see their faces in they hoodies, I better boogie
Too late, I tried to swing when they jigged me, I'm out...

I love "I Can" because it spreads a message of education self-respect and importance to our youth. He knows how our black youth get caught up in all this crazy shit on the streets and doesn't want them to fall into that cycle. We need a lot more songs like this for our children to listen to.

"I Gave You Power" is his exceptional piece on the story telling rap. I had never heard someone tell a story from the perspective of a gun. The whole song has a whole foreboding feel to it which perfectly captures the tale of those in a corrupt lifestyle. I love the metaphors and parallels in that track.

Always I'm in some shit
My abdomen is the clip, the barrel is my dick uncircumcised
Pull my skin back and cock me
I bust off when they unlock me
Results of what happens to niggas shock me
I see niggas bleeding running from me in fear, stunningly tears
Fall down the eyes of these so-called tough guys, for years
I've been used in robberies, giving niggas heart to follow me
Placing peoples in graves, funerals made cause I was sprayed
I was laid in a shelf, with a grenade
Met a wrecked-up tech with numbers on his chest that say
Five-two-oh-nine-three-eight-five and zero
Had a serial defaced, hoping one day police would place
Where he came from, a name or some sort of person to claim him
Tired of murdering, made him wanna be a plain gun
But yo, I had some other plans like the next time the beef is on
I make myself jam right in my owner's hand

"Cherry Wine" is fire because of Amy Winehouse's exceptional vocals on the track. The nice blend of jazz on the track is also quite nice, but I really love some Nas. My top five changes all the time.

IrishNinja

Apparently we're playing a casual game of which entertainers we'd sexuality assault, regular assault, or simply wed
It's going about as well as expected

http://worldtruth.tv/jaden-smith-says-he-is-a-prophet-and-god-inspired-his-new-fashion-line-666/
“God exists in all things that surround the fire that burns in the sky. She is responsible for all spontaneous ideas. In fact, 666 is not an evil number. This number is actually three part and represents the six angels that descended from the six Heavens, who are searching for the six prophets who are meant to lead the masses. Each prophet will be the exalted leader of that heaven. I have been chosen by one of those angels as one of those prophets. This line is not just clothing. Clothing is meant to cover, while 666 is meant to transform. To wear these clothes is to seek protection from the ills of the world and to pledge allegiance to my Heaven.”
Get your son Will

Perfect gif and I really like I Can. It's catchy and the hook is cheesy but the lyrics are dark and it was a moderate hit if I recall. Great song.

big ander

Kenny why. why pick that battle even

This heems is too punchline-y. Good beat though. Don't see a producer

Remy/wik/sporting life is fun when they go back and forth. I want a sport instrumental tape.

I'd buy soulja boy subway if he forgot his wallet

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Via KTT:

Keyan said:
ONMusic said:
I'm surprised Kanye would do a song with those two on the track because it might sound like the same Drake x Weeknd collabos we've heard before...

The Weeknd begins singing about drugging white girls and how he's seen a lot to be 23 over a over dramatic beat then Drake comes in flowing about loving and hating his destructive lifestyle.
I hate how true this is.

sounds dope

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
KTT thread saying now that allegedly the Drake/Weeknd song lines up with another leak where Kendrick is supposed to be on the album and Kanye apparently flipped his shit when he heard the verse.

Trying my hardest to find the source of what they're talking about ATM.

EDIT: Oh they're talking about this leak. Yo damn a lot of this ended up coming true.

LXlOBT3.jpg

uLktxE2.jpg

4xeWkiu.jpg

i819T4A.jpg

6lWVw8A.jpg

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ye/Weeknd/Drake collab would be waaaaay too mopey.

between that and Only One...808s sequel confirmed.

Furyous

Is Blasian on Peyote? Watch this all be one gigantic spirit walk. Don't act like you wouldn't run on Soulja Boy coming out of a coke stupor and get him to sign away his publishing.

If Yeezus doesn't rock with you then you know you fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom