• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kendrick-lamar-cover-bb1-2015-billboard-510.jpg

lawd

overcast

Kendrick has always been weird about God. Not to mention he said Tupac spoke to him in a dream in an interview a few years back.

PlayDat

Especially considering her succubus status.

This narrative makes no sense. She got with all those men while they were in their prime. They were due to fall off anyway.

In the case of Jay Elec, he never had much of a career to begin with and she still gets the blame for that one.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This narrative makes no sense. She got with all those men while they were in their prime. They were due to fall off anyway.

In the case of Jay Elec, he never had much of a career to begin with and she still gets the blame for that one.
It's not a narrative, it's a fact of the universe.

Never really thought she had a face, though I absolutely adore her hair.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kendrick is one more wack single from joining Lupe TBH. He's accelerated to Lupe-Critical at unprecedented speed. I know some of us are having a bit of difficulty seeing it right now, but for all we know it's too late.

If we get the "I'm not a rapper" shit this year then it's a wrap.

Kendrick is one more wack single from joining Lupe TBH. He's accelerated to Lupe-Critical at unprecedented speed. I know some of us are having a bit of difficulty seeing it right now, but for all we know it's too late.

You gotta have faith. Hopefully he does a collab with Mackelmore da Gawd and Iggy the Gawddess.

codhand

PSGxjhT.png

what if he starts smoking penises?

will that excel him past Kanye for you?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"At first I was going to make a hip-hop album, but then God spoke to me and told me to feature Iggy Azealia heavily throughout the record. It was a vision that still rings just as clear today, and I feel blessed for that and the positivity it has brought."
- Kendrick, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom