• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

wenis, you can keep things simple. Sometimes you come across that one picture that would humiliate anyone, regardless of taste, ethnicity, gender.

Wqyw67D.jpg

Kendrick will sell more than Kanye first week.
If not yall can avy me for a good month or however long it is until the next big release.

On a completely unrelated note, did anyone ever listen to that Festivus mixtape by Wale? Any good or is it more put-you-to-sleep music?

HiResDes

Watching the new Action Bronson interview, shit's dope...Also since ain't nobody else gonna waste time posting them there's a new Wara, Chevy Woods, and Doomtree album out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Thirty's the last decade before you're basically refuse. By the time you hit 40 you might as well be turned into fertilizer or something.

overcast

Awesome, quick turnaround. We'll see if it is up to par.
Hahaha. Love it.
First Week Sales
  • Food & Liquor - 81k
  • The Cool - 143k
  • LASERS - 204k
  • Food & Liquor II - 89k
  • Tetsuo & Youth - 32k

oof
Jesus. Lasers debuted so high. Pretty sure Lasers and Cool went gold.
I'm sure his next album will up those numbers now that he's leaving Atlantic and restored some goodwill.
Yeah. I think he can release an album independent and make some dough off of it. Tetsuo is definitely an improvement. imo.
Yo this new Shlohmo is ridiculous. Check it out.

https://soundcloud.com/shlohmo/buried
Holy shit, this is incredible.

Esch

Banned
ya'll gonna be some interesting/tragic old folks

also cast i see you jockin my style
You have a choice, you can age with grace or you can go out like the 50 year old mom in high school with fake tits in a bebe shirt and some one size too small Lululemons

#thechoiceisyours

overcast

also cast i see you jockin my style
Somebody has to carry on the tradition Irish.
fine wine over here

please save me from the hands of time
mjcry1.png
This is my daily life.
RATKING DROPPING A FREE ALBUM NEXT MONTH

EDIT: The album is titled "700 Fill", has nine tracks on it, and has guest features on it (and the dude who played the saxophone on "Snow Beach" is featured throughout the album and Princess Nokia is on it)
Fuck yeah. Sounds dope. They're capitalizing on a hugely successful year, smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom