• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Further cements it that I'm gonna go to this :

travis-scott-announces-rodeo-tour-with-young-thug-metro-boomin-620x755.jpg

Track is is whew.

HiResDes

DominoKid

5Q2j5gS.png

PM it to me fam. I was wrong.

god damn malia obama

yall should double up on that bet w/ Kendricks new album whenever it drops. if his first week outsells 2014FHD then Syph gotta rock an avy until the next big release (Drake, Ye, Hov?). if not then you gotta rock it until then.

goddamn i still can't believe he did that much first week.

yall should double up on that bet w/ Kendricks new album whenever it drops. if his first week outsells 2014FHD then Syph gotta rock an avy until the next big release (Drake, Ye, Hov?). if not then you gotta rock it until then.

goddamn i still can't believe he did that much first week.

id do that for my man PD but the thing is im admittedly a K.dot stan and you better believe he's outselling J.Cole

DominoKid

gotta take this 2 Chainz tape on the road but early returns is that it's kind of flat. it's really not hitting instantly like Freebase EP did. dude let all these weedcarriers & D-list rappers run buckwild on this joint.

Xanny would be right at home on his pre-BOATS shit tho.

Esch

Banned
He said 50k first week though. Lets go

and yall buy the shit, caught up in the hype

cause PD know a few sales numbers it dont mean that he bright

cause he can't understand them, he's almost never right

it just means he can't back up all the bullshit that he write

iUWEvr1URL1T.gif

and yall buy the shit, caught up in the hype

cause PD know a few sales numbers it dont mean that he bright

cause he can't understand them, he's almost never right

it just means he can't back up all the bullshit that he write

iUWEvr1URL1T.gif
check count original post. Homie said 50-80k. I clearly meant 80 but ill take this L but I'll never get caught up with PD and sales. Ol boy still thinks album sales matter much when someone has multiple singles that are multi plat in different countries.

Shout out to Iggy keep appropriating

check count original post. Homie said 50-80k. I clearly meant 80 but ill take this L but I'll never get caught up with PD and sales. Ol boy still thinks album sales matter much when someone has multiple singles that are multi plat in different countries.

considering making you and PD have matching avatars

unless Wenis comes through with something even more vile

Esch

Banned

I only quoted you just to make fun of PD on the same page lol.

But like I said breh, joey had a fanbase and buzz off that first tape. Had he actually followed it up with some real growth or something other than hero worship and carried himself better he might have hit 6 figures. the blogs were behind him, he got some mainstream shine.

Too bad he's not actually good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom