• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

I totally agree.

Here's a glimpse at some of the shit I like, that's how I like to think of this list:

1. Nights of Cabiria
2. Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans
3. That Obscure Object of Desire
4. Barry Lyndon
5. There Will be Blood
6. Happiness
7. Talk to Her
8. Senso
9. Elevator to the Gallows
10. Naked

Sunrise? Naked? Dude! Fuck yes!

Sorry I'm late, I might list a top ten belated as fuck....

here's my Blu Ray collection
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=166521&categoryid=7&action=owned

Y1Rxe78.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
First Week Sales
  • Food & Liquor - 81k
  • The Cool - 143k
  • LASERS - 204k
  • Food & Liquor II - 89k
  • Tetsuo & Youth - 32k

oof

Atlantic fucked him hard with the past two albums. 4chan had to threaten to DDOS their site if they wouldn't give him a release date. They hate them some Lupe more than Esch.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Atlantic fucked him hard with the past two albums. 4chan had to threaten to DDOS their site if they wouldn't give him a release date. They hate them some Lupe more than Esch.
I think Lupe pretty much encouraging people not to buy his shit because fuck Atlantic played a pretty big part too. Dude is so done with this, you could tell in his Sway interview too.

Regardless, I can't bring myself to feel bad for Lupe, it's beyond label transgressions at this point, even though Atlantic didn't treat him right either.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
If they were really dedicated they would go through that post history and pick what you hate. I hope they do, would love to see a non pony avatar for once.

the Pony is for pure shame. basic, unadulterated shame.

I got something in the pot for this next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom