• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
You guys ever have something in one of your music folders for so long that you forget about and finally listen to and it ends up being much more dope than you could have even imagined when your first copped it?

...This album is taking me on a ride, at times it sounds like foreign lounge pop, other times like some Madlib type shit, and then it flirts with getting really trippy and acidey as well.

whoa this is produced by daedelus?

Nibel

Wayne's gonna tell you all the ways a pussy is deep and how he swims in it.

a dollar says cunnilingus is referenced somehow

another that it's not subtle

What if this time it's about booty eating to shake things up a bit; Irish better get that credit from the closest bank

You guys ever have something in one of your music folders for so long that you forget about and finally listen to and it ends up being much more dope than you could have even imagined when your first copped it?

...This album is taking me on a ride, at times it sounds like foreign lounge pop, other times like some Madlib type shit, and then it flirts with getting really trippy and acidey as well.

Dammit, nearly every track has like three beat switches.
KuGsj.gif

But very cool stuff; sounds very experimental and isn't boring for a second.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Skimming this thread is hilarious tbh. Often looks like a collection of random pictures someone took by mistake and forgot to delete.
This is incredible.

GAF-Hop |OT13| Post accidental photos here

01 Dark Sky (Skyscrapers)
02 Blessings f. Drake
03 All Your Fault f. Kanye West
04 IDFWU f. E-40
05 Pay No Games f. Chris Brown
& Ty Dolla $ign
06 Paradise (Extended)
07 Win Some, Lose Some
08 Stay Down
09 I Know f. Jhené Aiko
10 Deep f. Lil Wayne
11 One Man Can Change the World f. Kanye West & John Legend
12 Outro
13 Deserve It f. PARTYNEXTDOOR
14 Research f. Ariana Grande
15 Platinum & Wood

Sean tracklist
Cover is wack as fuck. RIP DONDA

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bobby Shmurda's bail has been posted:
Bobby Shmurda has enlisted the services of “celebrity bail bondsman” Ira Judelson to cover his $2 million bail, according to a report from Bossip which was later confirmed by Complex. Shmurda’s attorney Kenneth J. Montgomery said the bail had been paid, but the government will need to investigate the funds to be sure they are from a legitimate source before he can be released. If all goes well, Bobby could be back on the streets as early as next week. He’s been in custody since mid-December when the NYPD executed warrants on him and numerous members of his GS9 crew for drug, weapons and murder charges. Several of his co-defendants were reportedly denied bail at a hearing yesterday.

Suge arrested, charged with murder. More interesting, however:
Sources close to Suge said:
Shortly before the collision, Suge had gone to another location where the commercial for “Straight Outta Compton” was being shot and got into a physical push and shove with Dr. Dre’s security. Some off-duty officers saw the altercation and ordered Suge to leave.

Our Suge sources say a short time later Terry Carter called Suge and said he had contacted Dre and was told to bring Suge by the next location where they could work out their problems. Suge says he took Carter up on the offer, believing it would be a peaceful meeting, but when he arrived he got jumped before he even got out of his truck.
Video there of Suge's lawyer saying he feared for his life lol

overcast

Well, Frank Ocean is just better than The Weeknd. I enjoyed Weeknd's music a few years back, but it just grew repetitive and feels dull at this point.

RBK

Banned
Just to ask, I can't be the only one who thinks Blue Chips 2 is garbage?

It's like night and day how much better the 1st one is.

There hasn't been a moment since the atmosphere started filling with oxygen that this has been the case. That recent cover was especially terrible.

i feel like our bond grew stronger today enzo
seriously though, ocean is great, but nothing in his catalogue touches HOB.
not to mention going by recent output...well, as sparse as the weeknd's output has been, where the heck has frank been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom